A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

Reyoru

'lo :)

Hey Ayla! =)

Hello again.

Hey there Maw!

Mostly Korea. And a brief amount of time was spent at Harriet's. :laugh:

I've recently started posting again. What have you been up to? You a doctor yet?

*not sure if that is what he was going to school for*

>.>

Harriet RJ's wife? :huh:

I flit on here occasionally, busy with uni. Not quite a doc yet, 3 years including this one to go!

How's army life?

*nods*

Harriet McDougal (i.e. Robert Jordan's wife)

:biggrin:

It's where I proposed to Kate. :wink:

Nice. That's more like two and a half? lol

It's good. I mean, it's has it's days...uhh, it's ok. :laugh:

My unit is new...brand spanking new to the Army....Imagine setting up a new hospital wing from scratch, fighting for space and materials. And since we don't have all the materials, I can't do much of anything at the moment. :/

I mean, I guess it's cool to get paid to do nothing most days, but I am going crazy. I miss Korea because I got to do things every single day and was busy. Here.....poop.

*nods*

Harriet McDougal (i.e. Robert Jordan's wife)

:biggrin:

It's where I proposed to Kate. :wink:

Wow, you got engaged?! Congratulations dude! And at Harriet McDougal's house - there's a story to be told there, am I right? :biggrin:

Nice. That's more like two and a half? lol

Nah, term started in September over here in the UK, so I've just finished my 2nd week! Time passes by so quickly though, it is alarming.

It's good. I mean, it's has it's days...uhh, it's ok. :laugh:

My unit is new...brand spanking new to the Army....Imagine setting up a new hospital wing from scratch, fighting for space and materials. And since we don't have all the materials, I can't do much of anything at the moment. :/

I mean, I guess it's cool to get paid to do nothing most days, but I am going crazy. I miss Korea because I got to do things every single day and was busy. Here.....poop.

Sounds like a way of life for sure! What type of job are you doing in the unit?

I guess you can always stay in shape here, and read books, and see your family! Oh, and post on DM as well :wink:

Archived