DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hey everyone

i joined the forum lastnight and am very happy to be here. i love the wheel of time series and will be getting the newest book out, "knife of drems" in 2 weeks or so and will read it. i have read all the rest of the series and cannot wait to see how the series is going to be ended. i look forward to chatting with everyone.

:D

peace

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!

There is something for everyone here! You can join ORGs to meet new friends (I highly recommend the Band of the Red Hand if you love travelling, music and fun), Book discussions where you talk about the books (watch out for spoilers) and RPing, where you take on the form of a character you want and role play!

But whatever you do, just make sure you have fun, as that is what DM is all about! :D

Guest Egwene

Welcome Egwene says Egwene :D

As Corki was saying... watch out for spoilers on the book discussion boards. Having said that, there are a lot of polls on there at the moment and I don't think you are in any danger of spoilers whilst leaving your votes.

Another good way to get to know a few people is the 'Fiddlesticks' board. Spam, spam, spam... :wink:

Have fun !!

Archived