A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who is your ideal husband/ wife in WOT?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Well, this is interesting!

I'd definitely have to go with Min or Nynaeve. Min seems to be the only character with a sense of fun about her, but I like Nynaeve's fire.

If only the Dragonball Z fusion technique existed in the WoT world, then I could have my perfect Minaeve :P

I would go lanfear. If I were Rand at the height of my despair(when he climbed dragonmount) I would not deem the world worth saving. And if the creator made the world and left it then I would rule in with her.

If I was not feeling the martyr I would go with Berelain. I like her character. She is beautiful, willing to do what it takes to support her country but also she really shows depth later on.

Moirane is third, I would worry that She had love for Lan, and she has a little more baggage in that they have spent so much time together.

I would RUN from Elayne and any of the two rivers' women

Definitely Perrin. He has the body of a Greek God, hairy chest, strong yet gentle. He catches people's eye left right and centre, never notices, although he ends up choosing the most annoying woman on the planet ( yes, even worse than Cadsuane and her "Phaw"s!)?

Look over here instead Perrin - I've cooked a nice rare steak for you....

Come on ladies, someone must have a thing for Narg! Narg smart!

Ok just because I am very, very weird and get the hots for supernatural creatures of all sorts, while I would not marry Narg, I mean I do not think he would be much for conversation, I would give him a whirl in bed, let us find out what trolloc sex is like, or better yet track down a fade, they are at least cute, I would invite one of them to mu bed as well.

Come on ladies, someone must have a thing for Narg! Narg smart!

Ok just because I am very, very weird and get the hots for supernatural creatures of all sorts, while I would not marry Narg, I mean I do not think he would be much for conversation, I would give him a whirl in bed, let us find out what trolloc sex is like, or better yet track down a fade, they are at least cute, I would invite one of them to mu bed as well.

Myrddraal? Cute?

I mean, I'm not one to judge somebody's tastes, but I think 'cute' might be a bit of a stretch!

Myrddraal? Cute?

I mean, I'm not one to judge somebody's tastes, but I think 'cute' might be a bit of a stretch!

This is why you do not want to watch horror movies with me, for when the monster is finally revealed I am likely to go awwwwwwww it is adorable, and ruin the scary mood for everyone else. I guess that is why I have a pet spider. :P

A myrddraal is essentially a lich.

So, if your thing is reanimated, evil corpses, then...

Yes, though I would rather have an actual lich for then I would get an evil, reanimated corpse mage. Ummm...um...ummm. :)

Since almost every female charactor is described at various levels of pretty already, I'd base my choice on personality instead.  I'd pick Birgette.  She is described as a hard drinking biker chick with a horse instead of a Harley.  A bow instead of a .38 special.  Every time we'd go on a date I'd not be certain if a bar fight would break out.  The marriage would be an adventure.

UNOFFICIAL RESULTS (UPDATE)

MEN

6: Logain

5: Perrin(+1)

3: Talmanes, Galad, Lan

2: Mat, Taim, Asmodean, Rhuarc, Beslan(+1)

1: Narishma, Moridin(+1), Tam(+1)

WOMEN

16: Min(+4)

11: Aviendha

8: Nyneave(+1)

6: Moiraine(+2), Lanfear(+2)

5: Elayne, Faile(+1), Berelain(+1), Birgitte(+2)

4: Egwene(+1)

3: Tylin(+2), Morgase(+1), Graendal(+2)

2: Tuon, Bela (Danjaman and Kestrel, if anyone’s wondering), Riselle, Aludra, Leane(+1)

1: Melaine, Alanna, Corele, Siuan, Kari, Selucia , Eldrene, Laras, Setalle, Verin, Renna, Meidani, random slutty domani woman (courtesy of Dagon Thyne), Amys

Logain still leads by the slimest of margins, while Min is blowing the competition away.

Edited by Master Ablar

You can add one more to Min's tally. She seems pretty much ideal to me.

Birgitte is an interesting thought, but I think she might be just a little too much like "just one of the guys".

While I thought about something silly like Sorilea or one of the oldest of the Kin, I admit that "Bela" never even crossed my mind until I saw the list above.

Logain still leads by the slimest of margins, while Min is blowing the competition away.

Off course he is in the lead. Let me see he is a tall, dark and handsome sorcerer with a tormented past and a tendency to brood, that sounds like the main character in about half the paranormal romances I have ever heard of, and those characters are designed for women to fall for them. :P

I don't get why Logain is so popular.  To me he comes off as sulky and full of himself.  Troubled, dark, and brooding = romance material but not marriage material!

I think I would pick Lan or Talmanes.  They both have a strong sense of honour and duty so would never shirk when it was their turn to do the dishes :D

I don't get why Logain is so popular.  To me he comes off as sulky and

full of himself.  Troubled, dark, and brooding = romance material but

not marriage material!

Full of himself yes, but he get a pass on the sulking, the poor guy was gentled! I mean sure he got healed but that have got to have left some trauma, I say he can sulk all he want. Also sure he is marriage material, he is a mage, do you know how useful a that powerful sorcerer would be to have around the house? I mean moving heavy furniture, not a problem, defrosting the driveway, not a problem, and should you oven break he can even cook your food for you. Sure he is marriage material.

I don't get why Logain is so popular.  To me he comes off as sulky and full of himself.  Troubled, dark, and brooding = romance material but not marriage material!

I think I would pick Lan or Talmanes.  They both have a strong sense of honour and duty so would never shirk when it was their turn to do the dishes :D

He can be a little full of himself yeah, but then his arrogance isn't totally unjustified. He has achieved quite a bit. The positive thing is that inspite of his high opinion of himself, he doesn't look down on others. That's the big difference with Taim.

As for the sulkiness, that was only really an issue while he was gentled (which is pretty understandable!) I think. Other than that he just needs to relax a little from time to time.

As for the sulkiness, that was only really an issue while he was gentled

(which is pretty understandable!) I think. Other than that he just

needs to relax a little from time to time.

I don't know, Logain is pretty good at sulking, however I say he is excused. When his gentled the poor man definitely have an excuse and then he is not so much sulking most of the time as just being dead to the world and in a deep depression. As for later, well the man have been through allot, a bit of sulking he can get away with, and besides, a tall dark and brooding mage, that can be sexy. :D I only think sulkiness is a problem in a character when there is no reason for it, if there is reason that just show that the character actually have emotions.