DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Spoilers! Chapter One - Eastwards the Winds Blew is up on Tor

Luckers

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Not working for me either... Is it because I am in Europe?

Nah it's not working for anyone. Hence I'm trying to distract you all from rage with dry wit.

You are failing sir. I am now seriously considering annoying my brother to distract myself.

Bela is the Neigh'blis.

Randy pandy puddeny pie kissed the girls and made them cry--because it was girls plural. That bastard.

'I've read this book. Don't you die at the end?' --Rand, to the Dark One.

Nah it's not working for anyone. Hence I'm trying to distract you all from rage with dry wit.

You are failing sir. I am now seriously considering annoying my brother to distract myself.

Bela is the Neigh'blis.

I tried not to laugh. But I did. I'm ashamed.

Bela is the Neigh'blis.

Randy pandy puddeny pie kissed the girls and made them cry--because it was girls plural. That bastard.

'I've read this book. Don't you die at the end?' --Rand, to the Dark One.

Well done... now I have to go back to work...

“Rand?” Perrin asked, walking beside him with a hand on Mah’alleinir. “I’ve told you about all of this before, the siege of the Two Rivers, the fighting . . . Why ask after it again?”

“I asked about the events before, Perrin. I asked after what happened, but I did not ask after the people it happened to.” He looked at Perrin, making a globe of light for them to see by as they walked in the night. “I need to remember the people. Not doing so is a mistake I have made too often in the past.”

... well... that's insulting. I preferred it as a mistake.

typo: guybon : "Antoher fell in the fighting. But we retrieved the dragons"

"You are better at Healing than I.” Egwene smiled. “I may be Amyrlin, Nynaeve, but I am still Aes Sedai. Servant of all. My strength will be of use to you.”

LOVE THIS

i liked the chapter :)

i hope Talmanes doesn't die

i don't get how they managed to get to the FoM from Caemlyn though? did i miss something? there was no one strong enough with them for a gateway?

Rand on saving Caemlyn was... Inconsistent. He goes from wanting to save it to thinking saving it is a mistake to using its fall as an example to the rest of the rulers to wanting to save it again. Is new Rand going to be this wishywashy for the rest of the book? I hope not. It reminded me of the worst of the Rand vs LTT parts.

On the plus side, the chapter points again to the LTT voice was real argument.

Archived