DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Last Battle (open)

Matalina

"Charge!" The commande came though the din of battle to Jonathans' left as loud as a thunderclap. Despacing the Trolloc infront of him with a quick swing of his now gore covered two handed sword that he had salvaged from a dead Darkfriend after his original blade had broken. Looking that who had commanded the charge he saw it was one of the commanders wearing the newly, though highly unapproved, Red Eagle tabbards. Joining into the group that was forming around the bannerman and officer, Jon relised that they were deep, almost deeper then some of the prefecinal soldiers, in the ranks of Shadowsworn. "Alright, we are close to the Dreadlord ranks," the officer said in a sudden quiet of the battle, "I need you all to advance up and slay as many of those darkfriend traitors as posible." After alot of nodding they advanced deeper, it was then the reasion for the sudden quiet became apparent, the Dreadlords had noticed them. With a blinding flash and sound akin to the explosion of a pouder magizen the 10 people to Jon's left suddenly were ingulfed in black flames and were incenerated almost instantly, to Jon's right the officer and the remaing soldiers were taken out by arrows of pure fire. At this point, a sudden rage gripped Jon, and he charged forth. As he was about to reach one of  the Dreadlords, an arrow hit his arm and almost severed the arm below the elbow. Shakeing off the pain, he continued and was able to despace the Dreadlord and his Dark friend guard. He continued for about five more Dreadlords, untill one got the upper hand and removed his left arm with a well placed fire ball. Now compleatly unable to defend himself with his sword, he removed his a bag of some black powdery stuff he had won off a soldier in the Band. strikeing a match, he lit the bag, grabed the Dreadlord, and jumped into a cluster of Trollocs.

--------

The explosion that ripped though the Trolloc ranks to Faerwenda's left not only caught him off guard, but the twohanded Sword that flew from the explosion and removed the head of the trolloc infront of him made him curse. He had wanted to to do that, but the past was the past, and there were many more trollocs to be killed this day.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Lord Dragon."

The messenger pauses waiting for a response.

"Lord Dragon...I bring news."

Rand turns toward the young Ashaman.

"What is your news, soldier."

The soldier brings himself erect even though his clothes are torn and covered with blood, much of which is obviously his own.  He seems to be extremely fatigued.

"The others, Lord Dragon...they do no return.  Master Logain do send them with messages...they Travel as they are told...they do no come back.  Only me.  I only one come back.  Almost no...but I come back."

Fire from nearby battles reflects in Rand's eyes making his answer seem fierce...that coupled with the trickle of blood running down his forehead.

"Why are you the only one to return?  What is happening with the other Ashamen?"

The soldier hesitates, fearing Rand's appearance.

"When the others open their gateways, they are met by many enemies.  Some come through the gateways.  No in mine.  I be lucky sometimes, yes?  Others die fighting before they can tell their message.  I be lucky and tell me message.  No matter.  Me tell...he no wanna hear it...me leave an' come here.  We gonna lose?"

The fire in Rand's eyes is no longer a reflection.

"We CAN'T lose!!!  Don't you understand?  Losing is NOT an option!!!  Either we WIN, or the shadow will take over the entire world!!!  We MUST find a way to coordinate the battle among all of our forces!!!"

As if on cue, Elayne opens a porthole and steps through toward Rand holding Rand Junior and Elaynette to her breast.

"Hi, honey...hope your not really busy at the moment."

Rand tries to put on a friendlier face for his kids and one of his three wives.

"Well, as a matter of fact..."

As usual, Elayne cuts him off short and speaks her mind.

"I heard that things weren't going too super up her at SG.  Avi and I were digging through that old pile of junk from Ebou Dar and she spotted this terangreal that will let you talk with any one of your generals who also has one...they don't even have to know how to channel.  So, I had Lini watch the kids for a few minutes while I whipped up this wagon full for your guys to use."

She points to a wagon approaching from an even bigger porthole that Avi is holding open and waving from while smiling broadly.

Rand is elated.

"I could just KISS you!!!  This could turn the tide in our favor!!!  Oh, thank you!!!  Thank you both so very much!!!  This will save thousands of lives!!!  I just love you both so much!!!  And Min, too, of course."

Rand looks to see if Min is standing somewhere behind Avi.

The wagon pulls to a halt and Rand starts shouting for help from his personal guards.  He sends the tired soldier to Logain with a message to find as many remaining Ashamen as possible to come and get the talking boxes to be delivered to the field commanders.

=================================================

Logain sees a gateway open nearby.  He sort of recognizes the young soldier who steps through.  Although he didn't remember sending the man with a message for Rand, it looks like he is coming from Rand's camp by the banners waving in the background of his gateway.  Logain forms one last weave of deadly surprises and hurls them toward the oncoming horde of trollocs, fades, and dreadlords.  With his final breath he mutters, "I wonder what that soldier wanted".

====================================================

See thread on General Wheel of Time Discussion Board titled "Will Elayne win the Last Battle?"

I just remembered that you're not supposed to use characters from the book...never mind...sorry.  :-[

• 5 months later...

Serick ran through the battle, his blade red with blood. He held the Oneness by his fingernails and took a second to gain it fully again. He seized saidin and drew deeply through the small four-pointed star angreal that he wore on a silver chain around his neck. He welcomed the struggle it brought for it let him know that he was still alive. He drew as much as he could and began to throw fireballs and wove razor sharp blades of Air and threw them at the Trollocs rushing a him. He whipped his sword up and blocked a blow from a large hulking Darkfriend and took the man's head off in another smooth blow. His blue eys held a fierceness akin to a wild animal and he moved with a deadly grace that spoke of death. He layde about with both blade and Power alike striving to reach the one thing that meant the most to him in this world, Halen his twin sister and an Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah. He ripped open a man's stomach and threw a fireball at a Trolloc. "HALEN!!" He roared and slashed open a Trolloc's maul. All he knew from the odd bond they shared was that she was at the other side of the battle and he had to reach her, for he would rather die with her than alone. He channeled and a Trolloc's head exploded the body fell still jerking and he found himself face to face with a Fade. He bared his teeth in a savage grin and brought his blade up in front of him. "If you seek death Shade then fight me." He growled. The Myddraal snarled and threw itself into the fight. Serick moved his blade easily and smiled again. When he channeled this time, the Shade blew to pieces. He moved faster and cut down a Darkfriend who was crouched over a fallen man. He stopped, stunned as that face triggered his memory. "Karind?" He asked in a hoarse voice and knelt beside the fallen man. He grasped the shoulder of his siter's dead warder and picked up the man's sword. He wipped his blade off and sheathed his sword and stood, holding Karind's slightly curved blade in his hand. He threw himself back into the fight and worked toward his sister. "Kandor and The Red Horse! Kerani and the Blue Doves!!"He roared and layed about him, Trollocs bursting into fire and men falling covered in blood.

Halen threw balls of fire smoothly, her beautiful face twisted in rage. Of her four Warders she had two left and she wanted nothing more than to kill every single one of the Trollocs in her way, was that asking to much? She dodged a blade from a rat faced man and Ashda, her tall dark haired Warder lopped the man's head off. She twisted to the side and threw a ball of fire that engulfed the Darkfriend that was about to stab her other Warder,Deaman, a tall slim blond haired man. Her blue eyes searched among those faces for the one she sought, her Asha'man twin brother. "SERICK!" She screamed and threw another ball of fire. She drew her dagger and slashed open a slim fox-faced woman's arm and then drove the blade through her neck. "Kandor and the Red Horse!! Kerani and The Blue Doves!!" She screamed and threw herself into battle again Ashda and Deaman opening a small circle around her. She slashed with her slim dagger until she picked up a sword from a fallen man. 'You won't need this." She whispered as she stood. the blade had a heron mark and some inner voice said it was Power wrought. She nodded and her face grew grim and she began to lay about with the sword and threw a ball of fire when she thought too. I will not die here. I will not die  here for I am meant ot die in my bed but if I do then blood and bloody ashes I will take some of these Light forsaken pig's trollops with me Her warders nodded as they felt her steely resolve in their heads and laid about with renewed vigour. Halen skewewred a man and threw a fireball at another and moved on before both bodies hit the ground.

Readon didn’t bat an eye at the gash across his forearm he had won from a Trolloc blade. He had dispatched the beast before the blood had even begun to flow. He held onto the Oneness, keeping his eyes on Janai as well as the beasts that surrounded them. His dark eyes met Janai's bright ones and loved flooded the Bond towards him. He smiled and felt his own love well up inside him and he dispatched the Trolloc looming behind her. "When this is over, when we walk off this field, I want to marry you, Janai. I love you, my heart." He said. Her smile broadened and she laughed, how he loved her laugh. "I'll marry you, Readon, I’ll marry you right here.” She raised herself onto the tips of her toes and he bowed his head down and kissed her. She threw a ball of Fire at the Trolloc coming behind them and just as quickly as they had kissed they were fighting again. “ Let’s find someone who can marry us and save their skin.” He said laughing as he ripped open a Trolloc’s stomach. “Agreed.” She said and began to throw balls of fire and summon lightning as quickly as she could. They carved their way thru the fight searching for someone with authority. “ A Captain will do I think.” Janai said as one of her lightning’s enveloped a Myddraal. Readon danced all around her, keeping any blade from touching her and receiving a few more cuts for his troubles.

"Fight on my brothers and sisters! Let the shadow feel the cold fear of what lurks behind every tree in every forest!" Faerwenda's voice echoed over the din of battle, all around him wolves fought, died, killed. He had been joined by a group of Rangers from a stedding deep in the old kingdom of Manetheren, along with a group of Children of the Light who remembered him not as a beast as many Children did, but as the son of a Commander who shared in his fathers brilliance. 

"Kandor and the Red Horse!! Kerani and The Blue Doves!!" The battlecry echoed over the battle, the women who uttered it seemed in distress for her voice was strained from battle. Looking around and seeing no banner he quickly asked the wolves to find out who it was. A moment later the answer came in the form of a fireball streaming from his right, marking an Aes Sedai. Turning to the men and wolves around him he pointed in the direction of the Aes Sedai and gave the command to move out.

The Five channelers were battling fast and furious on the battlefield as Trollocs and Darkfriends swarmed and threatened to swallow them.  Estean was weaving copious amounts of Spirit and Earth, directing the weave at the Trollocs.  There was a humming sound as green and turquoise circle-lights spread from her hands and over the hordes, fading out of existance only at a distance of several feet.  All the trollocs who were affected by the weave clutched their heads as they found that they could not tell up from down, left from right, and fell over themselves, giving some breathing space to the people beside her.

Next to her, Wilemi was weaving enormous amounts of Air in circles.  She gestured, lifting her arms up, and a column of wind whirled into being around her, lifting her up several feet into the air.  Her dress swirled and her cape rose parallel to the grown as she was picked up like so much dirt.  Soon, she was visible over everyone, and it was clear that she was hovering.  She could not move anywhere except up and down though, or she could skewer herself by falling off onto an upraised pike or something.

She tied off the web of Air and looked down at the advancing horde, moving forward despite Estean's best attempts.  She looked again at the sky, dark with black clouds, with the winds.  Creating a strong blast of wind would not be too difficult, she decided.  She raised her staff, pointing it to the sky, and a tongue of fire grew from the air, shrieking and whirling.  There was a blast, and the trollocs were thrown back by a sudden burst of wind.  Quite a few were skewered by other people's weapons, but most were just disorientated.  The soldiers took the opportunity to wipe out as many as they could before they could recover.

Nenen, Nesyer and Seyneru battled on on Estean's other side.

Halen hacked and slashed and threw balls of fire and wove blades of air. She was tiring but slowly. She cried out as Deaman fell beneath the blades of three Myddraal taking two with him. She turned and bolts of lightning incinerated the one standing. She knelt by Deaman’s side and closed his liquid brown eyes, now glazed in death. Fire blazed in her eyes as she stood and Ashda began to move like a whirlwind of death. She screamed her rage and waves of flame and lightning tore into the ranks of shadowspawn around her. Tears ran down her face born from sadness and her rage. She gripped Deaman’s blade in her hand and held the power-wrought blade in the other. She tossed Deaman’s sword to Ashda and he caught it and used it to slice thru a Trolloc's leg and then sever his head. Halen looked down at Deaman’s still form and rage filled her face. She began to lay about with the sword and threw fireballs with a renewed vigor. She almost lost the sweetness of saidar from the amount of rage she held inside her but she held onto it with an iron will. Her flowing black hair whipped around her with a gale that tore through the ranks but she took it in stride. She nearly killed a wolf that suddenly appeared at her side but she turned her blade at the last second and took a Trolloc's hand off.

Serick roared his rage and a solid wall of Fire cut through the ranks of shadowspawn in front of him. He took the moment to gain his bearings and tried again to locate Halen. She was closer, it seemed they were carving through the ranks towards each other. He was only vaguely aware of the cuts and blood all over his body, some  was his and some wasn’t.  He held his blade in front of his body and drew as deeply as he could from the angreal  and wove death gates that tore through the ranks of Trollocs. He turned and saw an Asha’man named Gedal cut down an Aes Sedai and stared for a second in disbelief. Gedal was a nice man, he loved children and was a great Healer, why was he doing this? He had known of the  Aes Sedai, she was a Yellow and had Healed a number of Soldiers who had been hurt during training. His rage filled him as it dawned on him that the man must  be a Dreadlord. He wove a weave of particular nastiness and the man was enveloped in a roar of flame and an explosion of rock. He turned when the lifeless corpse and threw himself back into the battle. He hacked and slashed and wove saidin struggling to reach his sister.

Nenen whirled her sword above her head and jabbed it onto the ground, point downwards.  Weaving Earth and Fire just so, shockwaves emanated from the sword towards the trollocs.  Shockwaves that threw them sideways and up.  Trollocs flew everywhere, trashing, still alive, just thrown wily nily by the bucking ground.  She was standing next to Estean, her golden hair flying as she felt the force of the winds that Wilemi was summoning with some difficulty.

Next to her, Nesyer and Seyneru were linked.  Nesyer was using Seyneru's power in Fire and Earth to her immense advantage as she spun web after web and flung it at the trollocs.  Trollocs fell, clutching at their heads in pain as Nesyer's weave burned into their minds, attacking them on a mental level.  Spirit and Fire were woven with immense complexity for this, and Wilemi's winds blew back the Trollocs to whence they came.

Wilemi had now changed her attack.  Hovering in mid-air, she raised her arms once more, and wove all the Air and Fire she could managed, in one complex weave.  She let loose all her fury, and the winds died, and changed to lightning that crackled from her hands and blazed among the trollocs.  Each strike blasted through around two trollocs each.  But there were so many, it seemed as though the earth was growing trollocs.  As soon as she struck down one another would take its place.

Suddenly Wilemi heard a cry.  "Kandor and the Red Horse!! Kerani and The Blue Doves!!"  Looking around, she saw an Aes Sedai, Green Ajah, battling to reach an Asha'man, who was battling to reach her.  But innumerable trollocs seperated to two, and though they came closer, it was slow.  Lifting up her hands, she pointed.  Lightning rippled and crackled as it tore through the trolloc band.

But suddenly, she found that she and the rest were on the defensive as Dreadlords started attacking them.  Her lightnings were turned back against her, and she had to release the winds that held her up, falling to the ground with a thump.  Looking at Estean and Nenen, who were fighting off attacks from both Dreadlords and Dreadladies, she got their attention, and linked with them.  Nesyer and Seren slipped into the link as well.

Saidar and Saidin roared in her, pushing against each other as she rewove the winds that carried her up into the air yet again.

Readon and Janai wove there way through the fight. Readon's sword swung and came away covered in blood and Janai threw balls of fire, and wove lightning. Janai's hazel eyes flashed with fire though her face was purely serene. Readon's face was calm, a chilling calm that had Trollocs thinking about attacking him. They never moved more that a hand or two apart for all of their weavind and ducking and spinning. They truly made the fight seem a dance and they were graceful in every movement, beautiful and deadly. Whenever possible she reached out and touched him and he reached out to touch her too. She spied a man staning in a group of Rangers and Children and the sleek forms of wolves and smiled. "I think I found our Captain." she said rasing her voice over the din around them. "Lets see if we can make it too him." readon said and roared as a trolloc blade bit into his arm deeply. Janai's eyes flashed and her face  flamed with rage and she threw her hands out and in two weaves the trolloc was basted back and enveloped in flames. She quickly grasped Readon's head and wove Healing quickly. He gasped and arched and within a moment it was over. She whirled and lightning struck down the trollocs nearest them. "Lets go."She said, her voice filled with grim determination.

• 2 weeks later...

Halen staggered as she felt the blade slash her side. She fell to her knees as Ashda dispatched the goat horned Trolloc that had wounded her. "Do you think you can stand?" Ashda asked as his balde flicked out to keep the small circle around them open. She drew a ragged breath in and magaged to stand, losing saidar as the pain flared and she cried out. Ashda caught her arm and held her steady. "We need to get you to someone who can help." He said, his voice trembling. "I'll be fine Ashda, I just need to take a second." She said, surprising herself at how calm her voice was. She put a hand to her side and brought it away, covered in blood. "Light it hurts." She whispered. She pushed the pain away as best she could and embraced saidar again, drawing as much as she could through the haze of pain. Ashda didn't need to bond to tell him how badly she was in pain, her face was deathly pale and she was wavering on her feet. "Lets go." She said, her voice hoarse. He let her go as she began to weave lightnings and blades of Air. She still held the dead man's blade but used it as a walking cane instead of a weapon. She threw balls of fire, but only when she had to. She moved slower than before but atleast she was moving. Ashda moved around her, one moment he was here, the next there and everywhere Trollocs and Darkfriends died. "Kerani! Kerani and the Blue Doves! Serick!!" She screamed and she layed about with the Power, carving her way slowly through the ranks of Trollocs.

Up on the winds of the air, Wilemi could see very clearly the dreadlords and dreadladies that were attacking in full force.  To her relief, they were not linked, apparently not trustful of each other by the sidelong glances they shot.  Weaving pure Spirit in a knife sharp formation, she drew upon the full strength of the circle of 5, and slashed at their weaves, satisfied after seeing them recoil at the back lash.  Before they had fully recovered, she changed the weaving and slammed knife sharp shields into them, stilling them one by one.

Her attention turned back to the Trolloc Horde that was now pushing the forces of the Light back.  The weaves of Spirit disappeared, and Air, Water and Fire was woven.  Lightning thundered and rumbled across the sky as she lifted her staff towards the sky.  The orb on top of the staff glowed with a light that was suddenly threatening.  Sweeping her staff down, lightning followed her gestured, blazing from her staff to the masses, throwing trollocs back.  A wind, hot as flame, blasting from the south, hit the whole chaotic group.  The forces of the light staggered at it, but the wind was avoiding them.

The Trollocs howled as the winds roared around them, sucking all moisture from their skins, withering it as though the wind was hot flame.  But more rushed in to filled the gaps as they died.  Lightning blazed again and again, thunder rumbled blast after blast.  But there were just too many.

Serick dispatched another Trolloc and found himself battilng an Aes Sedai Dreadlord. He qucikly wove lightning, fireballs. he dodged a nasty weave and judged the woman to be notrably weak in the Power but a deft weaver. He wove Fire and Earth just so and raised his hands and Arrows of Fire took her 3 Warders in the chest. He then slammed a Shield between her and the Source and met only light resistance. He breathed a thanks to the Light that he had his angreal and bashed the woman beside her head and left her crumbled on the ground, tying the Shield off in a compicated knot. He wove more Deathgates and they spun off, reaking death and havoc amongst the trollocs. He then wove a weave he had been taught just before the battle, Blossom of Fire. He wove Earth, Air and Fire just so and a disc of flame 30 feet wide erupted amongst the ranks in between him and Halen. To one side he saw a woman hovering up in the air but disregarded her once he saw her battling Dreadlords. He wove lighting to aid her and turned back to his task. Over the din of the battle he heard his sisters voice, laden with pain but filled with determination,"Kerani!Kerani and the Blue Doves!Serick!" Hearing her voice after so long brought tears to his eyes and he roared back,"Kerani and the Blue Doves! Hold to the Light Halen I'm coming!!" He blasted out weaves of Fire and Air and erupted Trollocs heads and exploded limbs, starting to run, not bothering to look back. Halen needed him, that was the only thought in his head as he battled saidin as it roared through him. " I'm coming." He whispered.

Estean battled, laying about with her staff, bashing as many darkfriends that managed to slip between the forks of lightning that Wilemi was blasting.  Suddenly, she noticed that Wilemi had tied of the weave, and she had stopped weaving.  Immediately, Estean attempted to assume control, and Wilemi let her, possibly she had wanted someone else to assume control.  Eshara immediately drew on the strength of 5, concious of Wilemi hovering in the air, battling off arrows with her staff as fast as possible.

Weaving weaves of Spirit and Earth, she cast her hands and staff towards the trollocs.  Immediately a whining sound was heard, and the bauble on her staff pulsed green, growing brighter, then dimmer.  But every pulse grew brighter, until suddenly, a circle of green light radiated out with every pulse, moving towards the trollocs faster than they could run.  When the first circle of light reached them, darkfriends and trollocs alike fell in a heap, some accidentally spearing themselves with their own weapons.

They struggled to fight, vomiting and heaving, trying to regain their sense of balance from the dizziness they were suffering from.  But Estean gave them no chance, immediately weaving flows of Fire that incinerated trollocs on the spot, as more came and fell to her weaving.  Tying off the weave and inverting it, light continued to pulse from her staff as she passed control over to Nenen

Nenen assumed control of the circle after it was passed from Eshara to her.  Weaving Earth with small traces of Fire just so into the ground, she steadied herself with her sword point with was black with blood just as the local ground began to shake, first lightly, then with increasing force.  However, the main threat was not to the forces of the light, but to those darkfriends and shadowspawn, who were now stumbling over one another in a vain attempt to find level footing.

Weaving a flow of Water in the bargain, Nenen sweated as she focused all her anger and the Power she held at them.  There was a rushing sound as water flowed up from the ground, moisture in the ground being drawn up hurriedly, to create lakes and puddles of water that grew and grew, to form a border.  Trollocs hated water, and they stumbled on the other end, while those darkfriends who tried to cross were drowned in large waves.

Releasing the weave, the water soaked back into the ground, leaving a large patch of mud and many trolloc and darkfriend bodies half buried in the ground.  Nenen wove Fire and incinerated the whole patch yet again.  What was left was simply burnt and blackened ground.

Nesyer felt control pass to her as she started to tire physically.  She was now relying more on Seyneru's physical capabilities to help her.  Drawing on the power of the 5, she stepped into Wilemi's minature tornado and felt herself being lifted up into the air as a fresh mass of trollocs boiled onto the scene.  Weaving Spirit and Fire again, she sent a wave of pyschic fire at the Shadow.  The victims either clutched their heads in pain, all thoughts of battle forgotten, or dropped to the ground, brain dead, unknowing.  Still alive physically, but mentally incapable on anything.

Readon moved around Janai as she lit up another Trolloc and dodged a blade. "I don't see that Captain anymore." He muttered to her. "Kerani and the Blue Doves!!Serick!" The battle cry lifted over the din to his ears and was followed by "Kerani and the Blue Doves! Hold to the Light Halen I'm coming!!" He looked over his shoulder and couldn't see anything aside from seething ranks of shadowspawn and lightning striking down. "They'll be fine Readon. They will find each other." Janai said. Even over the din of battle she recognized Halen's voice, the other must be her brother, Serick. She straightened up a little and moved to the side, they had fought to a small outcrop of rock and she leaned against it. "I don't think I'll make it." She whispered to Readon, her eyes clouded with pain. She gripped her side where a Trolloc arrow had cut her, slicing in about 3 inches. She didn't tell Readon she had felt the poison of it either. Readon looked down at her, his eyes mirroring her pain. "I'll be a Light-forsaken trolloc's mother before I let you die here." He whispered back to her hoarsely. She smiled up at him and love flowed along the bond to him. "Then we had better find another of my sisters to Heal me." She whispered and kissed him. tears running down her face they moved back into the battle, moving faster tahn they had before, both knowing that if they didn't find another Aes Sedai, Janai would die. They both stumbled as the ground trembled and puddles of water rose up, Janai looked over and saw that a small ways away 4-5 Aes Sedai were linked and channeling weaves she hadn't seen before. "Maybe they will help us." She said and they headed in that dirrection, Janai weaving a ward that helped keep them on solid ground.

Nesyer turned as she felt someone holding the power coming close, weaving several very nasty weaves, she turned to see an Aes Sedai, Janai, and her Gaidin, Readon moving over.  Readon was carrying Janai in her arms, and Janai's eyes were fainting, starting to mist over.  Continuing her attack, she ran over, flinging the weaves as the approaching horde, until she reached Janai.

Cupping Janai's head, she channeled.  Weaves of Spirit predominated, whilst Air and Water were in there.  Taking advantage of the added strength in Earth and Fire that Seyneru gave her, she wove the Healing weave of the Age of Legends.  Janai's wounds closed, leaving pale skin behind, and her strength was regiven back to her.

But in weaving those flows, she had abandoned her attack.  Now the hordes seemed to be astonishingly close.  "Help us Janai!  Join the link!"  she said frantically as she rewove Spirit and Fire to subdue the hordes again.

OOC:I noticed I forgot to say why she was hurt :D I fixed that though.

Janai shuddered as the weave settled into her and she felt her strength return. "Help us Janai! Join the link!" The Aes Sedai, Neyeser she thought, said. She opened herself to saidar but didn't embrace it. "I'm ready. Readon, help us hold them back." She said as she stood, gripping the sword before her. "light but there seems to be a never ending flood of those things." She said as she looked at the trollocs flooding the field. "Lets do this." She said, nodding to Neyeser. Readon stood in front of her, his face an unreadable stone carving. She felt his love for her flood the bond. "Neyeser, could someone here marry us?" She asked hurriedly. Readon smiled at that and moved closer to her, ever reluctant to leave her side. He looked over at the Aes Sedai and locked eyes with her. "If you cannot then I will go find someone who can." He said, his voice strong and clear. He looked around and Janai felt his steely determination harden even more. "We will make it heart of mine." She whispered to him as she darted out to join Estean and help hold back the tide of trollocs and darkfriends. Readon laughed and joined her, nodding to Neyeser. "May you find peace after the battle, Neyeser Sedai. The battle will be won one way or the other." he said and slashed open an eagle headed trolloc's beak.

Halen lashed out with saidar strainig to hold up the weaves she was maintaining. She weilded Fire, which she was surprisingly strong in and wherever the threads touched a Trolloc, they exploded in flames and crumpled to the ground. She also weilded Spirit and earth, weaving it so it caused massive amounts of pain. She wove deathgates and staggered. "Kerani and the Blue Doves!Hold to the Light Halen I'm coming!!" Her brother's voice filled her with determination. He was close, oh so close. She blasted a Trolloc with a weave of Fire and Air and Ashda dispatched another. She felt Serik a moment before she saw him and when she saw him, tears sprang to her eyes and her knees collapsed. She stared at her brother as he ran to her, his black hair flying behind him like a banner, held back by a thin leather cord. His blue-green eyes were fire to her ice. She reached an arm out to him and cried out his name. "SERICK!!"

Nesyer stood, stunned.  Then she turned to Seyneru.  "Assume the link.  Do whatever you wish, but keep those Trollocs back.  We need space."  Seyneru gave her a level look and assumed the link, drawing more of Saidar, through Janai.  Turning to Janai, Nesyer smiled, "If that is what you wish, then yes, I will do so."  She turned to look at Janai.  "Do you, Janai Sedai, of the Green Ajah, pledge your soul and your life to this man?"  She said, looking at Readon.

"By the light and the hope of my rebirth and salvation, I do."  said Janai, with fervour.

"Do you, Readon Taydin, Gaidin of Janai Sedai, hereby pledge your soul and your life to this woman?"

"By the light and the hope of my rebirth and salvation, I do."

Nesyer smiled.  This was such an odd place to marry two people, with people dying all across as far as the eye could see.  "I then hereby, under the light by the hope of my rebirth and salvation, do pronounce you man and wife."  She looked at Readon.  "You may kiss the bride."

Then, her attention was distracted as fire, stone and earth erupted with a loud boom underneath the trolloc heap.  Debris rained down, some large, but blocked by the shield of Air that Seyneru had created.

Wilemi was busy defending herself from arrows shooting past her from the trolloc hordes.  She thanked the light that in the months before the battle Nenen had drilled into her defensive moves with staffs.  Even so, she was not unscathed.  Her skirts were torn, and she had several minor grazes.  Due to some miraculous luck though, none of them were poisoned.  Then suddenly, she felt Seyneru channeling Saidar.  That was impossible unless...

One look down confirmed what she suspected.  Seyneru was now leading the link.  And her attention was disrupted when an arrow caught in her hair, and yanked her almost out of the tornado.  Cursing inwardly, she turned her attention back to the seething mass of black in front of her, yanking out the arrow in the process.  Rocks, fire and mud flew up in an explosion as Seyneru channeled Riven Earth.

"Seyneru,"  she called down, "let me defend the group.  Release me from the link."

Seyneru looked up at her questioningly, then nodded, and Wilemi suddenly felt the source leaving her.  She pulled free of the link and channeled Air and Water in massive flows, tying it off, and waited..

The wind rose, gentle first, a breeze, insignificant, moaning softly.  Then it became louder, a chorus of voices across the plains, uncertain at first, then threatening, becomeing long howls of rage.  The winds rose and rose, bending down the hordes, which were now kneeling in face of the wind, clawing at purchase, screaming as the wind tore boulders and dirt through the air.  Leaves flew and fluttered so that it became hard to see.  The trollocs were now moving back in the area, forced back by the raging winds that blew them over and over, that dropped boulders and tossed trees like so much matchsticks, back into the waters that Seyneru was causing to rise again.

Serick blasted a trolloc out of his way and saw his sister. He stumbled and ran forward as she fell to her knees and screamed his name. tears flowed down his face as he wove a Ward to keep the shadowspawn back, drawing heavily on his angreal to do so. He wrapped his arms around her and stared when his hand met blood on her side. "What happened?! Nevermind. Hold still." He said, his voice moving from outrage to tender love. He wove the weave for Healing,  Spirit,Air and Water, accompanied by Earth and Fire. He settled the weave over the wound and she arched back from him. "I'm sorry that saidin isn't as pleasent as saidar but it works." He said, wiping away the remaining blood to reveal unbroken skin. He drew her up so they were standing. "Shall we link? I've wanted to do so with you for a long time." He said, his voice laden with affection and determination.

OOC:All three of us are vying for the computer, Hayden just punched Serick lol. But I'm bigger so I can push them both around.

IC: Janai looked into Readon's eyes and he looked into hers. They kissed and felt a true completness. Janai felt herself being drawn into the link and ddin't stop it. She lashed out with her sword. "Thank you Neyeser. I owe you one." Janai said, turning to look at the Aes Sedai that had married her to the love of her life. Readon beheaded the darkfriend that had gotten to close to Janai and said his thanks to. He felt a small sadness flow from Janai and asked,"Why are you sad,wife?" She looked at him as she dispatched a small, ragged looking fellow and answered,"I always wanted a memorable wedding but I wanted my parents to be here. I never thought of getting married after they died." Her hazel eyes sparkled though. "But now I can look forward to having your children." She laughed and turned back to the battle. Readon bellowed with laughter and flowed around her, keeing all the enemies he could from her.

Seyneru was channeling with skill he had not known that he had possessed.  Earth and Fire, then some slight threads of Water, then Fire and Air, then Earth and Fire again.  The weave formed, and he jammed it into the ground right in front of him.  Rocks, Water, Fire and Mud exploded into the air as the mud blew up itself and the water right on top of it.  A large shield of Air covered the whole group while it bounced of another shield Wilemi had created.  The winds that she had summoned (it had to be, for she was the only one not in the link), were effectively keeping the enemy at bay as they staggered against it, and were thrown back again and again by the boulders and obstacles that were being tossed like toys at them.

Nenen touched his shoulder, and the link passed to her.  He watched as she wove Air and Fire, touched with water, and placed it onto the water surface.  Static rippled from where the weave touched the water, and screams arose as lightning flashed throughout the water, electrocuting and burning all in its wake, leaving only charred remnants behind.  There were very few darkfriends in the vicinity due to the ferocity and efficiency of their attack.  They were an isolated island in the sea of trollocs.  Seyneru smiled fiercely.  Even if the dark had superior numbers, the light had skill.

Halen released saidar and put herself back on the brink of embracing it. "I've wanted to link with you to." She whispered and linked her fingers through his. "Lets do this and show these shadowspawn why they should fear the Light." She growled. Ashda stood behind her, blood running from a number of his cuts and slashes across his body. "But would you mind Healing my Warder first, he has fought hard to get me to you." She said, smiling at her last Warder. She looked around and saw an Aes Sedai lifted on the winds and from that direction, massive amounts of saidar was being wielded. "I think there is a circle over there, lets not let them be alone in this fight." She whispered.

Serick linked with his sister and was amazed at the intimate diffrence of saidar. the tranquility of it was astounding. He drew al she could hold and drew everything he could through his angreal and felt like crying. he turned to Ashda and grasped his head and wove the weave for Healing. he released the man's head when the weave was done and turned to the horde of shadowspawn seething around them. They battered at his Ward and trampled one another in their vain attempt to reach them. "Ashda, stand back. You may want to kneel and cover your head. In case you didn't know sister, we are both very powerful in Fire and I feel like playing with it for a while." He said, his grin turning dark. He laced his fingers through hers and wove a very nasty weave of Fire and Air,touching it with Spirit. He released the ward and just as the first rank of Trollocs rushed forward, he 'threw' the weave out ath them. Waves of fire crashed against them,moving away from Serick and Halen in a circle. The wave incinerated the first rank and burned the breath from the second and blasted ranks behind by turning the very air to fire. For over three hundred paces, Trollocs and Fades screamed as the fires burned them to a crisp. Then he wove lightining and deathgates and Blossoms of Fire. Follopwed by Arrows of Fire and another Wave of Fire. Trollocs rushed away from the group of three and Serick roared his rage at them, expanding the Wave of Fire, only to see it fail after 400 paces. He wove a Ward around them that would turn arrows aside, but it drew Fades like moths to a flame. "Ashda and I will take care of them. Halen I'm giving you control." he said and thrust control of their circle at her. "Maybe we should try moving to that circle you mentioned. I'm sure they could use another Aes Sedai and they wouldn't turn me away, not with my angreal." He said as he leaped at a Fade. 

FYI

Wilemi Kailadel - Sister of the Brown - Strength: 27, Skill: 40, Air: 8, Earth: 1, Fire: 8, Spirit: 4, Water: 6

Nenen Kailadel - Sister of the Green - Strength: 29, Skill: 31, Air: 3, Earth: 7, Fire: 6, Spirit: 5, Water: 8

Nesyer Aravell (Yoshan) - Sister of the Yellow - Strength: 34, Skill: 34, Air: 7, Earth: 6, Fire: 6, Spirit: 8, Water: 7

Seyneru Aravell (Yoshan) - Asha'man - Strength: 36, Skill: 28, Air: 6, Earth: 10, Fire: 8, Spirit: 7, Water: 5

Eshara Aravell - Wilder - Strength: 31, Skill: 32, Air: 6, Earth: 2, Fire: 9, Spirit: 8, Water: 6

Do post up your OP strengths that you will be using in this RP (It can be different from your DM scores)