DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Re-read before AMoL (Book 2)

Zackwheat

Hey everyone, i have begun my re-read through the series before the big day. I thought it might be fun for everyone to have a place to just talk about their reread experience for each book. (things that seemed like new again, or things that were missed, things that make more sense etc) My girlfriend and I are reading them together, however this is her first time through. So leaving any comments about your first read is also very welcome. I hope this isnt a repeat of somewhere already, but if it is please let me know :)

-Ben

I'm a little further on - I'm now on Fires of Heaven (it looks like I started my re-read too early), probably my 6th re-read, but the first since the Gathering Storm.

I think that the biggest thing I've noticed is how my perceptions of characters have changed. Mat's the easy example here - I'd completely forgotten how much of an ass he was this early on.

Have fun with your re-read.

i am on LoC, not really doing a full re-read just re-reading some of my fav chapters, and one of my fav part is 'Fire and Spirit', 'To Heal Again' :) i love Nyn :p

love how she is slowly changing that puts up on the road to becoming Nynaeve Sedai :) and for me it kind of started here when she healed Suian and Leane and started to learn how the game is played better

Archived