DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

2012 NFL Weekly Pick'em

Red2111

Each week i'll post games for you guys to select from; there will be 4 categories. Games worth 2 points (easy picks), games worth 4 points (medium picks), games worth 5 points (teams that are evenly matched) and the Hail Mary (weeks current under dog) which is worth 10 points. Anyone may join at any point until the Playoffs being.

You are only allowed to offically pick one, please put the team you pick in a different color font than what you type in listed in to make it easier on me. If you pick the winner, you get the points. The person with the most points at the end of the 2012 NFL Season gets an e-cookie and bragging rights on DM until next season for knowning your stuff when it comes to football.

i'll keep an updated list of points in this post and link the current weeks picks directly in this post for easier navigation. you can make your pick or change your seleciton up to 2 hours before kick off for the game you're voting in. if you change your selection, please do so in a new post.

useful links - NFL Standings & Points Spread

the current weeks pick is Week #8click the link to be taken directly to the picks.

Player List

Ishy - 43
Balefired-ed2 - 30
SD - 28
Hax - 25
Boyo - 23
Wombat - 21
Sam - 18
Red - 15
Rand - 13
TGIems - 13
Kovan - 02
Troilen - 00

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week #3 - 09/19 to 09/25

2 points

Buccaneers vs Cowboys (10-16)

49ers vs Vikings (13-24)

3 points

Steelers vs Raiders (31-34)

Lions vs Titans (41-44)

5 points

Texans vs Broncos (31-25)

Patirots vs Ravens (30-31)

Hail Mary (10 points)

Chiefs (27-24)

* Bolded teams won

actually, i'm chainging my vote. given how their playing i'm gonna go with the CHIEFS.

as much as i love the Saints, i just cant see them over comming this losing streak. i hope they do win though, but i'm betting they just wont. i mena, they lost to the flamming Skins for crying out loud!!

its cause of those damned 2nd string no nothing Refs. Saints really should have3 won that game, and i'm miffed even though i got the hail merry.

Thomas had posession and maintianed possession of the ball during that entire play and it never touched the damn ground!

stupid Roger, and Stupid Unions. even if they manage to get something signed it'll still be the next 3 or 4 weeks until we get proper refs back in the leauge and i wouldnt' hold my breath on them working out the contracts any time soon.

Ishy, i'm not listening to you :tongue: so not listening to you :laugh:

points have been updated, past weeks pick post has been edited with scores and winning team info.

Week #4 - 09/19 to 09/25

2 points

Browns vs Ravens 26-23

Packers vs Saints 28-27

3 points

Redskins vs Bucaneers 24-22

49ers vs Jets 34-0

5 points

Chargers vs Chiefs 37-20

Giants vs Eagles 17-19

Hail Mary (10 points)

Titans 38-14 (Texans)