DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Good Bye to DragonMount

You trying to sound like a douchebag or is that just a talent you've acquired naturally?

Edit: I'm not nearly as articulate as Mr Ares. Just call em how I see em.

Douchebag? Well, if that's where you imagine that splash on water on your face came from, fine with me.

Mr Ares says he likes being immersed in his fantasy world. Sort of an on-line expert of all things WoT.

Your motives seem.... different.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I think that as long as there is a Dragonmount, there will be people being wrong on Dragonmount. And as long as there are people being wrong on Dragonmount, there will be a need for Mr Ares to correct people. And when there is no longer a Dragonmount, he can wander off to some other distant, desolate corner of the internet, and find people to give a verbal kicking to until they agree that he is right.

*laughs*

That's solid proof Dragonmount will -at the very least- exist untill one of us is no longer able to write posts then!

Because if you're going to be here, you'll probably need correcting!

@Mr Ares & Ashaman Kovan;

Do not feed the Kestrel.

Obvious trolling is obvious.

blah blah blah

Rough day in the real world bru?

Personally, I think that as long as there is a Dragonmount, there will be people being wrong on Dragonmount. And as long as there are people being wrong on Dragonmount, there will be a need for Mr Ares to correct people. And when there is no longer a Dragonmount, he can wander off to some other distant, desolate corner of the internet, and find people to give a verbal kicking to until they agree that he is right.

So good.

I'm thinking a lot of folks aren't going to know what to do with themselves anymore.

I'm thinking quite a few people need to get a real life. I've been thinking that for some time now. Get a life, people. This is fantasy. These are books. If you spent as much time and energy on real life endeavors as you've spent on a set of fantasy books, you probably have saved the world from itself by now.

But noooo. They like living in a fantasy world. So they're going to:

1. Spend a month or so arguing about what really happened . . .

Does reality really support your stated opinion or observations? If folks were as far gone as you state, there is good chance that many would not have a roof over their head (or the internet connection to go with it). The people you deride would not be able to participate in these forums. Heck, they would not have a shelf to set their books upon.

Yah im pretty sure i wont be comming back on to Dragonmount after the last book is out. Over the last few days readign over various peoples threads and topics and post has really put me off the site. Seems to be that no matter what some dickhead comes along and starts talking shit about everything, and it has really put me off the site for sure.

I'm starting to feel like they should change the name from Dragon Mount to Brandon Bash.

No shit thats seems to be all that happens anymore. I am a stay at home dad and this site really helped with my day being able to read up on stuff now its more like sifting through stuff to get to the good parts, not very enjoyable at all.

I'm starting to feel like they should change the name from Dragon Mount to Brandon Bash.

No shit thats seems to be all that happens anymore. I am a stay at home dad and this site really helped with my day being able to read up on stuff now its more like sifting through stuff to get to the good parts, not very enjoyable at all.

Very easy to manage the "ignore" list on your profile. That would sift out much of what you don't want to see. It's kind of a tough circle at this point to be honest. The people actually bashing are few and far between of course, most have very valid critiques/thoughtful posts. Regardless they are attacked just the same for their views which really tells you all you need to know.

Yeah, I feel a bit sorry for folks like you that are new to the site. I've been here for five years, and it used to be much, much more enjoyable. I can understand people's problems with his writing, a lot of them have valid critiques. But literally, and I mean literally, every single thread, no matter the topic, at one point or another (Usually within the first three posts) devolves into people talking about how shitty a job he's done. Whether their critiques are valid or not, some people could at least do others the courtesy of keeping it isolated to the many threads already devoted to how shitty a job they think he's done. But they have this insufferable need to pollute every thread with it. As if it hasn't already been made abundantly clear by them many times over.

Yeah, I feel a bit sorry for folks like you that are new to the site. I've been here for five years, and it used to be much, much more enjoyable. I can understand people's problems with his writing, a lot of them have valid critiques. But literally, and I mean literally, every single thread, no matter the topic, at one point or another (Usually within the first three posts) devolves into people talking about how shitty a job he's done. Whether their critiques are valid or not, some people could at least do others the courtesy of keeping it isolated to the many threads already devoted to how shitty a job they think he's done. But they have this insufferable need to pollute every thread with it. As if it hasn't already been made abundantly clear by them many times over.

Ive trolled since the begining of the site and actually joined 2 years ago so i could post something. Ill probally just go back to trollin lol

Archived