DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

SPOILLER: Error reporting

Gabriel Kross

This is for posting found grammatical or detail errors, this is not for discussion please use other spoiller threads that fit the topic you wish to speak on if you want to discuss.

In Aviendha's point of view their is a line that appears to be off.

"To give the Aiel an exemption from his price-if, indeed, that was what was what he intended_was an act of honor."

I think the second "was what" was a grammatical mistake.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this isn't on the same level, but Isam probably wouldn't have sworn by the "Light" (DF like Bors might've, but Isam grew up in the Blight).

Also, Luckers posted in the other thread that when Bair said "despite what Kymer said", she was actually thinking of something Amys said beforehand.

Hey Peter. This thread is just meant to help teamJ and you locate whatever's left. Absolutely no judgement intended.

I would hope not, seeing as how the title of the thread is misspelled, and the OP not only has an egregious run-on sentence but also fails the there/their/they're test.

Hey Peter. This thread is just meant to help teamJ and you locate whatever's left. Absolutely no judgement intended.

I would hope not, seeing as how the title of the thread is misspelled, and the OP not only has an egregious run-on sentence but also fails the there/their/they're test.

I'm a lazy typer, but the general gist of the thread was meant to help.

Here's one. I don't think Leilwin would comment on Nynaeve's lack of braid as unusual - when they were in Tarabon, Nyn was in disguise and was wearing multiple braids in the local style.

p.s. first post on dragonmount, so just to be clear: this is not meant as criticism, but trying to be helpful.

Bair referring to Aviendha's "grandmother" and Avi to Kymer's "uncle" Han.

I don't recall ever seeing anything about what Aiel call their uncles, so who knows, maybe the latter is right, but thought I'd point it out just in case.

I don't recall ever seeing anything about what Aiel call their uncles, so who knows, maybe the latter is right, but thought I'd point it out just in case.

"Grandmother" should be "greatmother" or "second greatmother" depending on if she is the maternal or paternal grandmother.

Uncle would be sister-father if the relation is by the mother. it would probably be brother-father if it's by the father, but that info is not explicitly given.

Source: Glossary of TFOH.

"Grandmother" should be "greatmother" or "second greatmother" depending on if she is the maternal or paternal grandmother.

Uncle would be sister-father if the relation is by the mother. it would probably be brother-father if it's by the father, but that info is not explicitly given.

Source: Glossary of TFOH.

Again these little details individually don't matter much but after so many add up it becomes a pretty big issue...

Yes, yes, lough away at us poor DM mods. We'll just sit here all alone in the dark and feel sorry for ourselves.

That is awesome, more so if it's intentional. :D

Considering how far away the "o" is from the "a" on a keyboard, I should hope so.

He might have one of these:

dvorak.gif

Yes, yes, lough away at us poor DM mods. We'll just sit here all alone in the dark and feel sorry for ourselves.

That is awesome, more so if it's intentional. :D

Considering how far away the "o" is from the "a" on a keyboard, I should hope so.

He might have one of these:

dvorak.gif

:huh:. What kind of keyboard is that?

Guest Hammar O'Justice

{ "The men are starving, Jarid," Davies repeated. }

It is in fact Karam who said "Our men are starving." Davies made no prior observation about hunger.

Archived