Wot Favorites: Warders

Dionysus

Bela lives. Yes or no.  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Bela lives. Yes or no.

• Yes
    • No
    • Bela is Demandred.

The polls are all done, if you haven't voted in any of them you better do so quickly. On Sunday, April 9, the finals will begin.

The tenth poll question is Who is your favorite foreigner?

note: Loial isnt really a foreigner to Randland, but Ogier are seperate societies, and I havent been able to place him in a poll question yet, so I made this one specifically to put him in, and some more of the Aiel which have been under represented (Aviendha).

Poll 1: Who is your favorite Forsaken

Poll 2: Who is your favorite Military Leader

Poll 3: Who is your favorite Aes Sedai

Poll 4: Who is your favorite Land Ruler

Poll 5: Who is your favorite Post-Breaking Pre-Rand Character

Poll 6: Who is your favorite Blademaster

Poll 7: Who is your favorite of the original travellers

Poll 8: Who is your favorite warder

Poll 9: Who is your favorite Asha'man

Poll 10: Who is your favorite foreigner

Cwestervelt> Well, yes of course... But the Car'a'carn is still not one to make a good Warder. Even if an ordinary Aes Sedai gained his permission to bond him (which won't happen)

Moric of the Singing Wind sept of the Miagoma Aiel

§1: But that is under so unusual circumstances that it can hardly count, can it?

§2: Oh, yes indeed... Bonding the Car'a'carn? Without permission? Sneaking wetlanders!

Moric of the Singing Wind sept of the Miagoma aiel

I have to go with Lan because he seems to be the very definition of what it means to be a warder. He's the first one we meet, and though Tomas, and Rand, and Elyas are cool guys, Lan is devoted to Moriaine and then Nynaenve to a fault. He's the ULTIMATE warder.

I don't think you could really call Rand a Warder. He is bonded to Alanna, yes, but he's not a Warder. Best proof of that is that he wouldn't call himself a Warder. :wink:

Other than that, I couldn't agree more with all that Kadere said, but I'm too lazy to copy-paste what he wrote :lol:

Guest cwestervelt
what's the name of the Warder who has a BA sister and keeps trying to track her down?? He's pretty damn dedicated. how awful to be bonded to someone who's a DF when you're not one yourself....

Especially when his goal is to kill her for being said murdering Black Sister, even knowing what will happen to him at that point.

Archived