DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Let me introduce myself!

_CLOUD

Hello everyone!

My name is CLOUD and I'm a Human Technology student in the Netherlands. I've started reading the Wheel of Time series several years ago and have since then taken a liking in fantasy books. I'm a big fan of art and music in general and have recently decided to productively start drawing and writing again. I was checking out Dragonmount for quite some time now because of the fun and informative posts regarding the upcoming books, and have now decided to become a member of this wonderful community! :)

if you like RP, i recommend the Social Groups.

RP is actually different then the Social Groups. Rp isn't allowed on the Social side of things.

Welcome to the site Cloud, are you a gamer btw? *laughs* I am...and if you like to get chatty about things other then the books come visit the Social groups. If you want to create a character and play the RP side is for you. :)

Welcome Cloud, im lolguy . so do you have any favorite characters in the series??

Thanks for having me!

My favorite characters in the series would be:

Rand (especially in TGS)

Mat (love his humor and the situations he gets into)

Moridin (tragic but highly interesting history)

Perrin (though before ToM he was anoying as hell)

Those would be my most favorite characters I guess, although I like almost every character in the series. I will soon start my first re-read of the series before the release of a Memory of Light, since it has been a lot of years since I started reading the series.

Yeah I checked out the several social clubs and I'm particularly interested in the wolfkin *howls*. So many things to do, but so little time..

RP is actually different then the Social Groups. Rp isn't allowed on the Social side of things.

Welcome to the site Cloud, are you a gamer btw? *laughs* I am...and if you like to get chatty about things other then the books come visit the Social groups. If you want to create a character and play the RP side is for you. :)

Thanks! Hehe yeah I was a big gamer, but not anymore. I spend a lot of years playing Final Fantasy, WC3, Diablo, DotA, LoL, CoD, TF2, Dota 2, but I stopped since a year or so because I'm bad with managing my time between priorities. Since then I have taken on some more productive hobbies :P

Hiya, I'm BB, resident bard.

If you're interesting in music and art, well you should join the Band of the Red Hand for the music side of things-we are the music group. As for art, check out the galleries, upload some of your own stuff if you want.

The roleplay side always needs new members, so definitely come and visit us over there if you're into that kinda thing.

All of the social groups around here are great, and everyone's really lovely, so just jump in anywhere and everywhere!

I'll see you over in the Wolfkin, by the sounds of it. ;p

Archived