DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Will we witness a 13x13?

TootThatHorn

I know there is no concrete confirmation that that is what has happened to some of the Ashaman, but rarely have the authors, especially RJ, held our hands through plot elements, so it's fairly safe to assume that is what Taim is doing at the BT. I feel as though we will probably literally witness a 13x13 going down at the BT.

I was thinking that it could be Androl getting snagged by Taim or his followers to get turned, since they may see him as a threat in a leadership role. I'm not completely sold on this since I feel like he will figure out how to weave a gateway regardless of the dreamspike, but should that be taken care of, say from Perrin, it could be him. If not Androl, then perhaps a post bonded-to-Androl Pevara(think that's the right AS right?) and the rescue attempt for her coincides with Logain coming back, or being retrieved by Androl and company.

I know some of that assumes some correct theories that are nothing but speculation, but the point being is that that could be one hell of a strong scene to have the BT/Taim's palace stormed by Logain/Androl and company and rescue someone strapped to a table surrounded by Myrdraal and blacks, thus beginning the fight to regain the BT.

I think my point is regardless of the characters involved, this could be a potential scene that would be extremely exciting to read. Thoughts?

Maybe it will be something really odd ball, like Rand getting turned, and that coincides with Perrin finding the other dreamspike. Then Alivia(?) kills Rand and Logain shows up and takes Taim out. Since it could be anything I like outrageous theories sometimes.

I hope we see something regarding it. Even just a "He screamed. Out of the shadows, seemingly from nowhere, thirteen myrdral appeared and stood infront of the thirteen ashaman. The men in black coats began to channel". End of chapter.

Just a glimpse, that's all we need.

You know, I would love to see a 13x13 occur from Min's veiwpoints. I wonder what it would do to the auras--is it enough of a Dark One element of chaos inversion to alter the path of the weaving?

I would love to see Min lay eyes on Taim now...As far as I can remember she has only had one obscure vision of him, and it would be really interesting what she may see now, if anything new. However should she see Taim it will be with Rand I'm sure so his spidey sense would kick in and wouldn't need to have Min call him out from a vision.

Unless of course Taim comes looking for Rand and runs in to Min alone. Maybe she will see a smirking Taim surrounded by 13 myrdraal. I love Min's viewings, the ones she knows and the ones left to interpretation, they are one thing I could always do with more of.

It seems to me that Rand is the obvious choice as a 13x13 target. Perhaps Alivia will kill Rand while he is in the process of being 13x13'd by Taim (aka Moridin), 12 other dreadlord Ash'a'man, and 13 myraddrial? That would be cool.

Ya that's what I was saying, perhaps a possible explanation of Egwene's dream of Rand and Logain at the BT.

Archived