DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Prolouge Excerpt

Tyzack

about Demandred's army, I don't think it's any race of people...

I think that all the borderlanders, Aiel and other humans that have been captured and turned to the shadow and other darkfriends who were worthy of being in an army, warders etc...

He is a great military commander so the obvious choice for leading the shadow army (not the trollocs and fade's) into battle.

about Demandred's army, I don't think it's any race of people...

I think that all the borderlanders, Aiel and other humans that have been captured and turned to the shadow and other darkfriends who were worthy of being in an army, warders etc...

He is a great military commander so the obvious choice for leading the shadow army (not the trollocs and fade's) into battle.

I stumbled upon a quote from Sammael I believe he thought something along the lines of "I will delive the Great Lord nations on the day of the return, what does it matter if they don't know who they are fight for?" this to me is foreshadowing one of the forsaken will do just that, and the only one realistically left to do that is Demandred.

I think it should be pointed out that the teaser states that, "one of the Forsaken stands newly revealed," and that this, in my opinion,would seem to indicate that the Forsaken in question has previously been revealed to the forces of the light in some way or another. It is my understanding that Demandred has yet to be officially revealed to the light and I think that a more likely candidate is either Graendal, Aginor or Taim.

In regards to Graendal, a great deal has been made of the fact that she is believed to be dead by the forces of light, which would seem to foreshadow a nasty surprise for the forces of the light. Secondly, there is also the interesting similarity regarding the release of ToM and AMoL in that both had a preview chapter with a Mat POV and it is very possible similarities will extend to the prologue of AMoL as well. The prologue of ToM revealed that Graendal was indeed alive after TGS left her fate up in the air and if you will recall, the same thing happened at the end of ToM. It would perhaps be poetic then if Graendal is again revealed to be alive.

Concerning Aginor, we know he was not balefired and it is therefor possible he was given a new body by the Dark One. The Red Veiled "things" could perhaps be his latest creation though I grant that he likely had no time to create anything.

Finally, Taim could very well be revealed to have been secretly accepted into the ranks of the Forsaken and would fit the 'newly revelaed' qualification well. Aginor and Taim could both be discounted however, if Egwene's dream of the falling midnight towers is taken into account.

Aqua

I noticed that you can't pre-order the prologue, unless you have an American adress.

Does anyone know a place where it's possible to do so with a european location?

Thanks,

Gon

Brandon tweeted that other outlets will be announced in due course.. I've emailed and tweeted Orbit but they haven't responded yet.

I noticed that you can't pre-order the prologue, unless you have an American adress.

Does anyone know a place where it's possible to do so with a european location?

Thanks,

Gon

Brandon tweeted that other outlets will be announced in due course.. I've emailed and tweeted Orbit but they haven't responded yet.

I talked to Orbit about this earlier today. They're going to get back to me some time early next week.

The ones Brandon was tweeting about are all Tor outlets, and thus not availliable for those outside the US and Canada.

Archived