DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

the first 10 books in hardcover

rabbittmaster

You can get most of them (if not all) in hardcover from amazon or bn.com, or probably other online sites as well. You can also sometimes find hardcovers in used bookstores, like Half Price.

Actually, I think most B&N stores carry TEOTW and TSR in hardcover in the store, as well.

I started collecting the hardcovers about two years ago, and the only one I don't have is Fires of Heaven. It's out there, I just haven't gotten it yet.

You can get most of them (if not all) in hardcover from amazon or bn.com, or probably other online sites as well. You can also sometimes find hardcovers in used bookstores, like Half Price.

Actually, I think most B&N stores carry TEOTW and TSR in hardcover in the store, as well.

I started collecting the hardcovers about two years ago, and the only one I don't have is Fires of Heaven. It's out there, I just haven't gotten it yet.

thanks alanna i have the collection in paperback but with the last 3 books i want them all in hardcover

They may produce higher quality hardcovers bound in leather as a collectors item but they would be pricey. Used book stores, garage sales and craigslist are good places to scout if you aren't in hurry and want a cheap set. I like the hardcovers a lot more than paperbacks because of the larger font, well worth the money if you re-read the series often :)

Ebay is your friend, if you are looking for a out of print book chances are someone is selling them on ebay, the same with Amazon, they have a very good market for out of print used books and even new books which are out of print and hard to get. I have picket up allot of rare RPG and occult books from both Amazon and ebay so something as mainstream as the hardcover Wheel of Time books should not be to hard to find.

Most, if not all, of the WOT hardcover books are not out of print. So yeah, you can probably definitely find some on ebay, but other retail sites still carry them, too. You just find not find many of them in stores, except maybe for used bookstores.

Archived