DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone else?

Carlson

Hey I was just wondering if anyone else has snakes or likes them? I just picked up a new one the other day and I'm excited about it still so I've been bragging haha, so I was just wondering if anyone else out here likes them too.( not sure if this is in the right spot or not trying to get to know people on here though so I took a guess.

post-24043-13473053955452_thumb.jpg

post-24043-13473054884488_thumb.jpg

I love snakes! My sister had two corn snakes, but they died last year. My uncle had a python (I think? May have been a boa. I don't remember, was a long time ago) but he had to re-home it when he moved back into my grandparents for a while, the snake was too big for their house.

I want a Brazilian Rainbow Boa, but they're quite difficult to keep and very expensive to buy :(

~ Love as Thou Wilt ~

• 3 weeks later...
That's interesting, I didn't know you couldn't have reptiles in Norway. You can't have pet rats where I live. Other rodents, but not rats. Which is a shame 'cause I like rodents and would like a couple of ratties. They're cute.

I love rats, I watch 8 of a friend of mine's ratties a few years ago and they are wonderful animals, intelligent and loving. Many scientists think that one day rats will evolve in intelligence until they can rival human beings as the dominant species on the planet.

aw guini pigs. i love those little piglets

meh on dogs, unless we're talking Chows. then <3 cause their affectionate but not needy.

only reptile i can do is a frog or turtle though :laugh: Spiders OTOH *grins* they're great pets. more power to those that can do snakes, i'll never have one in my house though. not willingly anyways :laugh: pretty to look at, and awesome to watch them feed, but just not as pets

Haha I like rats too I have two pets that make the babies I need for my snakes and for other people and some keep them as pets cuz I've got some cute ones haha.

post-24043-13494981349936_thumb.jpg

Both are blue dumbo eared rats.

And then there's the animal that takes as much of my attention as she can my lil seven year old pit bull

I love snakes! I always wanted one when I was younger, but my parents wouldn't let me get one. Plus, you have to feed them rats and stuff and, despite my massive dislike for rats, my vegetarianism would not allow me to willingly feed one animal to another. Guess that's why I was never allowed one.

We did have a tarantula though... :huh:

Archived