DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Taint- Destruction is good

Panchi

The runner up would be the person who would be the closest to destroy once the winner has destroyed his/her village.

If the winner get more houses than needed to destroy the whole village, he/she would have the choice to destroy the difference in any player's village. That is to say if 19 houses are there and you roll 20. Then 19 houses of your village are destroyed and you can destroy 1 house of any other player's village.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow ... my score is 17!

*Uses the force to destroy the rest of the houses*

Sith_by_Pixeltainment.gif

I would like number 17 also please, because it adds up to 8 which is a very important member.

I will also give you this beautiful house near the sea, which has excellent internet connection and no-one there who can tell you what to do or make you do homework.

housefrombeach.jpg

I will also give you the Tardis.

Tardis_2.jpg

So you can travel forward in time to after all your exams and homework have been done.

Ithi-- 30 houses+8 houses destroyed= 38 houses destroyed. You need only 17, which means you can destroy 38-17= 21 houses of any other player.

Smiley- 40+12 =52 houses destroyed. You need only 51 which means you can destroy 1 house of any other player.

Ayla= 20+12 = 32 houses destroyed

Darki'n- 4 houses destroyed

1.Ithillia-0 (21 houses of any player(s) can be destroyed)

2.Matlantis-85

3. In'dark-78

4. Tokyo(cindy)

5. the Wall(John Snow)-52

6. Rawryville(Smiley)-0(1 house of any player can be destroyed)

7. lolus-54

8. Irondel-54

9. Shayol Ghul(Niel)-99

10. Two Rivers(Rand)-60

11. Tina- Voodooville-88

12. Taltos- London-82

13. Los Angeles(Despothera)-63

14. Bluetopia(Captian Jani)-67

15. Los Randomness-97

16.Tiinker- Mordor

17. Darthe's

18. Mawthex's-88

19. Banarnia(Ayla)-48

20. Tresstown-37

21. Colorado Springs(Kate)-94

22. Monkonopolous(Ed)-98

23. Turin's-90

Thanks very much. I have no idea how that happened! It just goes to show that a random collection of Smileys will always come in useful :smile:

Congratulations Smiley! And GG everyone else. I will give my spare destroyed houses to Turin.

Thanks very much for creating and running the game Pank, you did a great job. Would you like to collate and post the points, or would you like me to do it? I know you are ridiculously busy atm.

Aw dang it, I had this great idea for a story involving a trolloc and stealing laptops. :tongue: Well done Ithi and Smiley!

Game has ended or I would have destroyed houses. This is funny enough to make me laugh with just the suggestion. Aginor is going to be angry with his choice :tongue:

I am going over the points now...

Please check if they are correct

Mod- Pankhuri- 30

Winner- Ithillian- 20

Runner up- Smiley- 15

Players-

Matrim- 10

Darki'n-10

John Snow- 10

lolguy-10

Ironeyes-10

Rand-10