DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

silvy ??

elric

I think she was a dreamwalker possibly the same person as nakomi we see at the end of ToM. We don't know what she is. It is never mentioned. I doubt it's Lanfear because she is incredibly vain and would not make herself ugly to trick egwene.

She was happy to do this in the shadow rising.

my prob with Lanfear theory is simple:

WHY would she help Egw ??

granted Lanfear wasnt bas blood/control, thirsty as the other forsaken , but i c no reason for her to save egw

Nakomi on the other hand ... there is quite a similarity strage person who know WAY TO MUCH then expected and aid the hero in a no battley way .

my prob with Lanfear theory is simple:

WHY would she help Egw ??

granted Lanfear wasnt bas blood/control, thirsty as the other forsaken , but i c no reason for her to save egw

Nakomi on the other hand ... there is quite a similarity strage person who know WAY TO MUCH then expected and aid the hero in a no battley way .

I don't think Silvie was helping Egwene in that way, she just wanted her out of the way before Rand turned up. If she was indeed Lanfear, her reasons are obvious - jealousy.

ETA: there is an entire thread (30 pages!!) on Nakomi, if you want to look in.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/52985-nakomi/

she was leading them TOWARd the TRAP in Tear :))

and i think the one she mentioned looking at the sword is Belal not Rand, my impression of the situation was -> Belal coming to gaze at calendor plotting his revange on DR/glory to come and Silvie getting Egw before she encounter him .

Rand at that time had no control over his dreaming (or knowledge what exactly is hapenning -> remember his nearly killing Perin in one of those dreams) and was more buisy fighting traps/nightmare then walking idily and gazing at the sword :)

But the Forsaken hate each other. If they didn't, then they would've won LONG ago. Even by Forsaken standards Lanfear is a rogue, so why would she be helping Bel'al in any way? Or was she just using Bel'al's trap as a way to either kill the girls or ruin Bel'al's scheme?

I don't think Bel'al intended for the Wonder Girls to come to Tear initially, he said he considered them less than nothing until Rand proved them useful as hostages

Archived