DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Getting hold of the latest editions of the books (hardcover)

Alric

I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on getting hold of the latest editions of the books. I'd like to have the ones with all the corrections for my next reread. I'm currently at KoD so the ones I'd like to have right now are tGS and ToM if those have been updated. Is there a list of changes and editions anywhere? Do I have to visit a bookstore physically to be sure what I'm getting?

I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on getting hold of the latest editions of the books. I'd like to have the ones with all the corrections for my next reread. I'm currently at KoD so the ones I'd like to have right now are tGS and ToM if those have been updated. Is there a list of changes and editions anywhere? Do I have to visit a bookstore physically to be sure what I'm getting?

I would think that the best way to get the most recent revisions of the books would to be to email TOR to find out how you can get them.

I think the paperback edition of TGS should be updated, but TOM I don't know if it is out yet.

Thanks. I know of a few physical stores here that I will have a look in (for tGS and ToM), and if all the versions there say First Edition, I'll try and e-mail Tor to find out if updated versions of these are indeed out. I already have all the hardcovers in First Edition (strangely even the older ones even though I didn't buy any hardcovers until 2000-ish). I'm in Norway, so I had hoped to avoid the hassle of making custom orders from US shops which don't always ship abroad. On Amazon I can't find any specific info on editions.

Archived