DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A question to the mods of dragonmount along with a poll

Do you want a like button kinda like facebook   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you the dragonmount users want a Like button for posts ?

• Yes id love one
    • No i dont want one
    • Dont really care

Many forums use something similar, you can 'rep' a post you like, adding to a user's 'reputation'. Dunno exactly what that does (other than give you warm fuzzies, I guess), but there it is.

I just want something to give a thumbs up or something along those lines when i read something i find quite funny or informative and all that jazz. ( Case in point) ive had someone tell me my name was epic and that always makes me smile and laugh.

Yes, I must say, He Who Comes With a Bong is the greatest name I've seen on here.

I like this very very much :jordan:

My favourite is still Balefire Ruins Steak.

I've seen several people ask for a "Like" button and I've thought about it myself, at times. It's certainly very convenient, but my opinion now is that it will lead to the same type of thing as on Facebook, ie people stop communicating with each other.

Yes, I must say, He Who Comes With a Bong is the greatest name I've seen on here.

I like this very very much :jordan:

My favourite is still Balefire Ruins Steak.

I've seen several people ask for a "Like" button and I've thought about it myself, at times. It's certainly very convenient, but my opinion now is that it will lead to the same type of thing as on Facebook, ie people stop communicating with each other.

True True i never even thought of that aspect of it really.

Archived