DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Three Become One

thisguy

It's actually the Pattern's influence on itself, so I'm sure the synchronizing will happen of its own accord. It will sure be cool if they at least operate in unison in the Last Battle, regardless of of whether they truly merge or not (I don't think that's thematically sound).

I don't think they'll merge into one body at all. In fact, I'd be super disappointed - I don't want to see a Ta'veren Voltron. But, if these three guys are integral to the light winning and they're more powerful together (as seen by Min's visions), if they were somehow linked and attacked or defended knowing what each other is doing that would be cool. Rand at Shayol Ghul. Matt leading a large part of the armies. Perrin killing those shadow dogs (whatever they're called) and doing his thing in T'Rond.

I don't want to see a Ta'veren Voltron.

Awesome - I do now! For the fight over who gets to "form the Head" if nothing else ... lol ... but hey, they've already got the glowy sword!

HAHAHAHA!!!! Wolf head, flaming sword and indestructible ashreinde (however the hell you spell that) and giant fox head medallion hidden under a Sergio Tachhini track suit.

How about a ta'veren Captain Planet instead?

Perrin: "Wolf"

Mat: "Luck"

Rand: "Heart"

All: "Goooo, Ta'veren!"

CT: "By your powers combined, I am Captain Ta'veren"

"Captain Ta'veren, he's a hero

gonna take the Dark One down to zero

he's our powers magnified

and he's fighting on the Pattern's side

Captain Ta'veren, he's a hero

gonna help him put asunder

shadowspawn who like to loot and plunder

we're the ta'veren, you can be one too!

cuz saving the Pattern is the thing to do!

looting and polluting is not the way!

hear what Captain Ta'veren has to say!

the power is yours!"

(however the hell you spell that)

It's Ashandarei. Oh, and Darkhounds, and tel'aran'rhiod (which we usually abbreviate as TAR). And Mat :wink:

See how I slipped a couple through the back door? (sorry, but it just drives me crazy)

EDIT:

By your powers combined, I am Captain Ta'veren

ROFLMAO!

It's Ashandarei. Oh, and Darkhounds, and tel'aran'rhiod (which we usually abbreviate as TAR). And Mat :wink:

See how I slipped a couple through the back door? (sorry, but it just drives me crazy)

EDIT:

ROFLMAO!

I think when I signed up I did write Matt a couple of times but, unless I'm mistaken, it's been Mat since (I do have a friend who spells it Matt, so who knows). Thanks for the other corrections. If T'Rond is a problem, I'll call it TAR. Ooops

How about a ta'veren Captain Planet instead?

Perrin: "Wolf"

Mat: "Luck"

Rand: "Heart"

All: "Goooo, Ta'veren!"

CT: "By your powers combined, I am Captain Ta'veren"

"Captain Ta'veren, he's a hero

he's our powers magnified

and he's fighting on the Pattern's side

Captain Ta'veren, he's a hero

gonna help him put asunder

shadowspawn who like to loot and plunder

we're the ta'veren, you can be one too!

cuz saving the Pattern is the thing to do!

looting and polluting is not the way!

hear what Captain Ta'veren has to say!

the power is yours!"

This is hilarious.

the way i c it the 3 are 1

or more accurately diffrent aspects of the Dragon.

rand in the phisical Channeling Aspect , while Perin is the Dream dealing aspect -> notice how fast he become extremly strong in the dream world while mat is the general -> commanding the battle and army

the way i predict Perin will hold the dark one in the dream preventing him to go out while Rand will rebuild the prison and Mat will lead the army in the fight

this is probably posted somewhere already, but here goes. I have always felt that the three become one always referred to rand, LTT, and moridin. I believe that LTT disappeared from Rand's head when Rand's balefire and Moridin's balefire crossed streams. Now you have Rand and Moridin in each other's heads and no more LTT. I think Rand and LTT are assimilated now. Sometime in the last Rand/LTT are gonna become one. at least that is my theory.

the way i c it the 3 are 1

or more accurately diffrent aspects of the Dragon.

rand in the phisical Channeling Aspect , while Perin is the Dream dealing aspect -> notice how fast he become extremly strong in the dream world while mat is the general -> commanding the battle and army

the way i predict Perin will hold the dark one in the dream preventing him to go out while Rand will rebuild the prison and Mat will lead the army in the fight

I like this. Also, it's interesting to analyze the dichotemy we seein Perrin. In Randland, he's basically the human equivalent of the Ogier: slow thinking, but decisive. Oh, and slow moving too, unless he's running around on the battlefield, which up until this point, hasn't been too frequent. On the other hand, in TAR, Perrin has to be quick-thinking, and as a result, is very quick in a physical regard.

EDIT:

ROFLMAO!

I think when I signed up I did write Matt a couple of times but, unless I'm mistaken, it's been Mat since (I do have a friend who spells it Matt, so who knows). Thanks for the other corrections. If T'Rond is a problem, I'll call it TAR. Ooops

Thanks for correcting this, and thanks yoniy0 for saying something! I didn't want to be that guy (see what I did there?), but it was driving me crazy as well.

I can't take full credit for this, as I remember reading it or something similar elsewhere, but is it possible in that by the three become one it means two people die leaving one? This actually reminds me of a line from the cover of the last Animorphs book which said, "It began with six, it will end with five." If this is the case who will it be? It could perhaps be Rand and Perrin thereby leaving Mat as the one or it could perhaps refer to Min and Elayne dying and Aviendha being the one. Any thoughts?

Aqua

Archived