DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Guess who's sitting next to me right now?

Dwynwen

Northie, we shall see what happens...

And I would be interested in a Euro Meet in the summer. I have a bit more freedom this year, and I have a feeling I will be back and forth to London as I arrange my living accomodation for next year while studying for my degree.

OMG, Elyssa! Leane didn't mention you were coming too! This is great!

Interestingly, Cleo, I never knew where you lived (and that you were so close to me) until Leane joined and found out.

Like I said earlier, I can't make it to this year's D*Con, but I'll try super hard to be there in 2007.

Guest Majsju

I think we should have a Euro meet in Copenhagen. As far as I know, there's no one from Denmark here, so it's totally fair and neutral ground. Not at all picked to make it easier for some people to come...Pssht, of course not!

party.gif

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Goodness! I want to meet some people!! Come to Michigan, and I'll cook you food!!! *waves steaks around*

Actually Leane I miss counted and it's 45 days. But it's soooo soon.

Far Dareis I'd go to michigan but then my hubby and his dad would stop talking to me. *Go Buckeyes!*

And just so all you So Calers know I'll be in Loma Linda.

Well, I think if there is going to be an Euro Meet, it would be better discussed in the Meets board.

And however much I would like to be in charge of such an idea, at this present time, I wouldn't be able to as I need to do revision for exams.

the only way I'd be able to go to D'Con is if my mom took me. She asked what would her and my little bor and step dad would do, I told htemt hey could drop me off at D'Con and they could go to Six Flags. But it's so tempting to go to Six Flags over Georgia cuz it's so much bigger thant he one in Texas and I rally love the one in Texas!!! I don't think I can go.. but wait 2 years once I move out and graduate and I'm going to Cali to see lots of ya'll! gonna probably go see Lor, too, and some other friends over there ;) and of course stop on the way and tell my soon-to-be mother and father-in-law hi, tee-hee ^.^

Archived