DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Bore

So do you all think like i do that the Bore is drilled from the real world into the world of dreams? Since all three are constant the real world, the world of dreams, and the dark one. does that make sense. It does to me,hahaahahah. It would of sort of explaine why the area around shayol gul is so F'd up, andthe fact that anything could happen there.

I think the fact the the dragons blood on the rocks will be the thing to close the hole in reality, tying in the dragon is one with the land and all that jazz.

i beg every ones pardon if this doesnt make sense.

It does kind of make sense. I believe in Lord of Choas prologue something is stated about all parts of the world being equal distance from the DO's prison but you can feel him more at the bore.

Yah cause Lanfear always said that the world of dreams was her domain, so i think that had something to do with the Bore being created. There is the case of the Forsaken going into the world of dreams in the flesh aswell. Seems to be that maybee its so easy to be able to sense the Dark One there because he is one of the main constants to the wheel of time.

There's definitely some connection between the dream world and the making that's coming, I think. But, I believe, for the DO the waking world is as easy to manipulate as the dream world. It might be that those who can manipulate the dream world better have a better chance when coming near the DO.

Archived