DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Excitement

mwayneknight

So i am going through my re-read for the final book(and of course can not put it down as always), and my excitement is just mounting and mounting. Been reading the books since 97, and sometimes i just cant sleep. This series has been such a big part of my life(am 29), that its just sureal that it is almost over with. I assume their are many of the same feelings as mine, and just wanted to throw out their how excited i truly am and grateful to be a part of this fantastic series.

Am i the only recent person to jump on the WOT bandwagon? One of my friends practically stuffed EoTW down my throat around June because I at first refused to read it, but once i started i finished it in a day because i was instantly addicted. I finished all 13 in about 3 weeks, thats how crazy addicted i was (and still am). Irregardless, though, I must thank RJ and BS for the great job they have done with the series. Waiting for the 14th is killing me, but at least i didn't have to wait for 1-13 :D

me to sir... me to. I would pay a great deal of money to have the book already. But we have to wait until JAN. I'm on my final read through as well hopefully it will take me until the last books release to finish it

I get what you are saying, however I would pay a great deal of money to be able to read the books for the first time again. Strategic amnesia anyone...?

Archived