DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Your Faithful Servant

Cbinpdx

*Jani switches into sports gear and limbers up*

Hmm, where's the best place to do pushups?

*Jasper cocks his head and winks*

Hmm, yes, that IS a lovely spot.

*Jani opens a gateway to the Redwood Forest and encounters a strange being.*

What in blue blazes is THAT?

Redwood-National-Forest.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jani enters running, sweaty, and in a panic

Sir! Sir! There’s an evil alien that’s been terrorizing the forests! It firebombed the Redwoods! It flattened the Wildwood!

I buried it in earth, I sent it off in a twister, I used every weapon I knew, but each time, it managed to free itself and then somehow, it followed me after I’d closed my gateways!

...and... it somehow sent me into the Void. I’m lucky to be alive! And somewhere...substantial.

I thought it important to draw your attention to this threat. That is, to the attention of the Tower. Sir!

What should we do to combat this menace?

Sorry, but Cindy came out at the end with the most posts. Those are all the pointses I have to give out this month :(

Cindy IS hard to beat.

But never mind that! There's an alien menace, man! It attacked without provocation! it...sent me into the Void. How did it do that?

It always makes me smile when americans call me ma'am. So polite :smile: We just don't do that here.

I don't think I'm a Sir either :unsure:

There is Matty's Wotto Game that can earn points, and Pank's Tainty game. You can also earn points by signing into Roll Call each month, playing the BT Mafia and other games, the 100 Questions game and so on. There is the Guess the Picture game in the arena, but that slowed down once people had to post their own pictures lol, but you can earn 7 points a time - up to a maximum of 21 points per month if you can get it going again.

Just an idea :)

Archived