DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Roll Call for September 2012 - ALL members please read the 1st post and take the Poll !

74 members have voted

1. 1. Did you watch the 2012 London Olympics?

• Yes
    • No
    • The what?
  2. 2. Are you watching / did you watch the 2012 London Paralympics?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is that?

Liitha

Der'manshima

Me'Areath

erm i choose path so i dont get this one, though i guess i change some considering i started in the AS track jumped to the Warder one, choose cuen, changed to me'areath...and now i am suposed to vote for which path i would choose...i think i choosen enough :P do not get me thinking about this or i promise a headache will be bestoved upon you

Semi LOA post. My home PC finally died. Completely. Wont even turn on now. FML. So, until I get a new one my DM time will be sporadic at best. Well, more so than usual. Busy time of year at work so not much time to loaf on the inter-webs

Millon

Der'Manshima of the Cuen'deren Disc.

I am upset at myself and the Olympic promoters. Upset with my self that I completely forgot the para olypmics follow the regular. Upset with advertising and Olympic committee for not promoting the paras enough. I didn't see anything even mentioning the para games nor did I see coverage on any channel. Understandable as I don't have cable but still.

Charis Sedai, Aes Sedai, Green Ajah

I freaking LOVE the olympics... but then I was over it by the time the paralympics started being played, I must admit. Heard bout some of it on the radio, though!

Jaedan Edhel - Novice

Sorry I'm late, but I've been 4000 miles from my computer; is this an acceptable excuse ;)

(Although I voted 'no' in both polls because I don't watch any sport, I have seen more of the paralympics than the main olympics, And if someone said 'watch one or die', it would definitely be the paralympics I'd choose).

alannalynn, Aes Sedai, Green Ajah

Too busy with work/college to watch any olympics. Actually, too busy to watch tv, have a social life, sleep...

Edited by alannalynn

Leala Gymorraine - Blue Accepted

*lifts skirts and hauls herself in*

I'M STILL HERE!

>.>

Sorry, these last few weeks have been crazy. But there is less craziness now. Phew!

Edited by Leala Gymorraine

Tayla - Red Aes Sedai

I have to say I watched both Olympics and thoroughly enjoyed them both. Absolutely amazing, especially the Paraolympics. It was inspiring to see what those people go through and have gone through!

One of the stories that got me was a girl who was sat next to one of the bombers on the London Underground. She had an extra half hour in bed, which she didn't normally do! BTW, the bombs happened on the day after that London had found out they got the games for this year. The girl decided she would show that the bombers would not get to her (she had both legs blown off!!). She went on to win gold I think, so she didn't let any terrorists to get to her. Listening to her talk brought tears to me eyes, amazing story! like so many

Oh my word ... what an amazing story! Can you remember her name, or what event she participated in?