Approved Warders Bio for Gayden Tishar-- Please CC

devon

Character’s name: Gayden Tishar

Place of Origin: Saldea

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 1.6 meters

Weight: 51Kg

Brief History: Gayden was born in Maradon, Saldaea, with a twin sister, to one of the city guards and a merchant’s daughter. His mother was killed by trollocs when visiting her sister in a village. When he was 15, few Aes Sedai visited Maradon looking for new novices. They found out his sister could channel, and they said they would take her to Tar Valon. Before his sister went to the tower, he promised her he would train with the sword and come to become her warder. After 3 years of two-handed sword training, his teachers finally decided he was ready to go to the White Tower. Near Dragonmount he met two Aes Sedai on their way to the Borderlands to find new warders. One of them went back with him to the Tower, and one of them continued on her way to saldaea.

More information:

Education: since of being a son of a city watch, Gayden don’t know reading and know very little math.

Battles:

Weapons: Gayden mainly uses his large Two-handed sword to knock his enemies and stab them.

Weakness: Gayden can be very easily angered, which is used against him in battles.

Cloths: even of being a guardsman’s son, Gayden love wearing fancy cloths, but since his mother’s death he wears most of the time black cloak and cloths.

Personality:

Gayden can be described as a nice and kind person. He is a very stubborn person, if he will decide the sun is blue, well, then the sun is blue. He is very loyal, and once he gives a promise, it will not be broken. As every Borderman, he hates the shadow, and since of his mother’s death, he hates it even more. (one of the reasons he wants to become a warder)A

Are you sure you converted it correctly? Because even though 1.6m is short (REALLY short - I'm 1.65!), 51 kg is still highly unlikely for a guy of 18 of even that height. Factor in that he's been training intensely for 3 years, and I would say impossible. I have a female friend of that height who's virtually anorexic, and she ways 6kgs more than that.

Moving on to the Aes Sedai: I find it extremely unlikely that an Aes Sedai would give up her search for a Warder to accompany some unknown young guy to Tar Valon. Just not going to happen, unless there's some ulterior motive behind it.