DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ze Inquisition

Lenlo

Ze Survey

Alright everyone. I have here a survey that must be completed by everybody. Shadow, the unpathed and the Lighties. Especially the Lighties.

Ze Questions

1. If you had to choose between The Princess Bride and Star Wars which would you choose?

2. If you were going to chose between Turin or Taltos to serve under forever, which would it be?

3. Cake or Pie?

4. Ninja or Pirate?

5. And finally, would you like a taint brownie? They are delish.

brownies1.jpg

Also as a side note I shall be keeping track of peoples answers.

1. Never seen PB , so star wars

2. Taltos

3. Cake

4. Ninja

5. YESSSSSS

You have NO SEEN PRINCESS BRIDE???? YOU MUST FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY....

1. Star wars for me please. Even Tho PB is amazing.

2. I recuse myself...

3. Pi and Pie with a side of cheesecake.

4. ninjas obviously... there is no pirate smiley on DM Hence----> :ph34r:

5. Make mine a double taint extra chocolately one with hot tainty fudge topping please.

*goes off singing "Me Me Me Me Me Me"* :baalzamon:

2. Taltos

3. Cake

4. Ninja

5. YESSSSSS

1. Perfect! Star Wars is the series of choice for many a Shadowy.

2. You know, over in the Shadow we dont ask for eternal servitude. Just sayin.

3. Huh.. Similar to other baked goods I know. Such as Tainted Brownies. Taint is always good. We can work with Taint.

4. Ah the one that hides in the Shadow. Yes. Good choice.

5. Taint always works well on those of the Light. Please, take some Taint Brownies back to your fellow Lighties.

:suspishusface:

So many surveys...

Never enough surveys. Surveys keep the world go round. Well that and the hamsters we keep in the little metal wheels with food dangling in front of them. But mostly surveys.

1. I still haven't seen the Princess Bride (:ohmy:) so I'll have to go with Star Wars on this one.

2. Turin, I think. Oh and I just realized something, both of the Faction Leaders are Trehelionites xD

3. Pie, cake is usually awful. Too much flour and too little flavor.

4. Ninja :ph34r:

5. *noms tainteh brownie*

1. I still haven't seen the Princess Bride (:ohmy:) so I'll have to go with Star Wars on this one.

2. Turin, I think. Oh and I just realized something, both of the Faction Leaders are Trehelionites xD

3. Pie, cake is usually awful. Too much flour and too little flavor.

4. Ninja :ph34r:

5. *noms tainteh brownie*

1. As I said Star Wars is the series of choice for the Shadow. You should bring some Lightie friends sometime.

2. Really?! Does this mean I technically am the boss of them both as House Head? Hmm...

*Imagines taking over the BT*

3. Pie hides secrets inside it's gooey center, just like the Shadow. The gooey center I mean, the secrets are secondary.

4. Ninjas hide in the Shadow. We are the Shadow. Shadow for life'

5 *noms brownie*

Ze Survey

Alright everyone. I have here a survey that must be completed by everybody. Shadow, the unpathed and the Lighties. Especially the Lighties.

Ze Questions

1. If you had to choose between The Princess Bride and Star Wars which would you choose?

2. If you were going to chose between Turin or Taltos to serve under forever, which would it be?

3. Cake or Pie?

4. Ninja or Pirate?

brownies1.jpg

Also as a side note I shall be keeping track of peoples answers.

Deja vu...

1. Star Wars

2. Turin, Taltos serves under Nicana, which would mean I would be under Nicana again. :)

3. Cake

4. Ninja

5. Yes!

Eh alrighteh :wink:

Princess Bride ftw!!! *cackles an ebul Vizzini-cackle* MWWWAAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAH-*poofs*

Le M'Hael!

3. Cake or Pie?

Both be nommy, but yoo canz bake all kinds of 'surprises' into un pie... :baalzamon:

4. Ninja or Pirate?

pirate2.gif Pirate! pirate_arrr.gif

GIMME! *scoffs* *feeds them to llamas to increase teh intensity of ebul red glints in their eyes* *uses them as fertilizer for zucchinis* Browies sweshums :myrddraal:

1. I still haven't seen the Princess Bride ( :ohmy:) so I'll have to go with Star Wars on this one.

You have GOT to see this movie. Everything about it is brilliant: the cast, the acting, the direction, the fight choreography, the costumes, and especially the writing.

You have NO SEEN PRINCESS BRIDE???? YOU MUST FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY....

What he ⬆⬆⬆ said.

1. Star wars for me please. Even Tho PB is amazing.

2. I recuse myself...

3. Pi and Pie with a side of cheesecake. ♥ ♥ ♥

4. ninjas obviously... there is no pirate smiley on DM Hence----> :ph34r:

5. Make mine a double taint extra chocolately one with hot tainty fudge topping please.

*goes off singing "Me Me Me Me Me Me"* :baalzamon:

Warming up for your aria, Turin?

Ze Survey

Ze Questions

It's a tough choice.

The Princess Bride is a timeless classic. William Goldman wrote the book AND the screenplay, and it is comic genius at work. The book has been in print for almost 40 years. Writers have referenced jokes and lines from the film into their own works, creating sort of "inside jokes" you can only appreciate if you've seen the movie. It's the Hamlet of our time!

But in the history of cinema, there is Before Star Wars and After Star Wars. People camped out for days to see it. This film spawned multi-generations of cult followers, who travel far and wide to attend conventions around the globe, and they get dressed up as characters from the movie when they do it! They engage in role play, online and even in the real world! Star Wars has generated every sort of merchandise: statuettes, posters, sequels and prequels written by other authors, toys, tee-shirts, you name it. Quotes from the movie, including Yoda-isms, have embedded themselves in our language.

So I have to choose Star Wars.

Oh, please. Be his slave? Neither has even sampled my charms!

3. Cake or Pie?

Pi-Pie--69299.jpg

4. Ninja or Pirate?

As alluring as it sounds to walk around all day in pantaloons, saying "Arrrrgh!" to random strangers, I think I would prefer the simplicity of wearing only black.

brownies1.jpg

No, thank you. I'm having a piece of pie.

I must say, I'm severely disappointed by the false advertising in this thread's title. This is hardly an Inquisition! Where is the pain, the suffering, the costumes and props? The Inquisitor, hel-LO?

I must say, I'm severely disappointed by the false advertising in this thread's title. This is hardly an Inquisition! Where is the pain, the suffering, the costumes and props? The Inquisitor, hel-LO?

But surely you would be expecting that?

:wink:

That's what I'm saying! At first I pictured a prisoner tied to a chair, a Nazi officer looming over him and threatening him with a whip...

i-hunted-the-nazi-witch-of-buchenwald-L-2.jpeg

and then I thought, "No, he's probably going to go more towards the SPANISH Inquisition."

Spanish_inquisition.jpg

But nooooo.

1.) This is kind of a shoot yourself in the foot or shoot yourself in the hand question :cool:. Neither.

2.) This question is not coherent to me, unless I can say myself just because all my actions now serve something involving me anyways. But if I was someone else, I would say neither because I am not serving anyone forever unless I really want to. And we do not expect eternal servitude in the Light either - not sure why that got insinuated.

3.) I like them both.

4.) Pirate

5.) No, I hate chocolate.

Star Wars!!

Taltos because he would be easier to destroy from within so i could take over...

3. Cake or Pie?

Im australian i dont think pie means what you think it means here

4. Ninja or Pirate?

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!! PIRATE!

5. And finally, would you like a taint brownie? They are delish

can i have 3?

Star Wars!!

Taltos because he would be easier to destroy from within so i could take over...

Are you serious? You did not think that statement would be in the least bit offensive? Do you know me in real life? No. Do you know me on here? Not really. So what made you come up with that statement?

Star Wars!!

I think you ought to switch factions so we can test that theory. Oh yes :baalzamon:. You do so dream about messing with our boards, after all :wink:.

Deja vu...

1. Star Wars

2. Turin, Taltos serves under Nicana, which would mean I would be under Nicana again. :)

3. Cake

4. Ninja

5. Yes!

1. Perfect choice. Listtle sad no one has chosen PB yet but it just means I get to keep it all to myself.

2. Good choice. We only have one maniacal dictator over in the Shadow and every now and then he gives us snacks. But only when were evil.

3. The Frosting does carry the Taint better.

4. Shadow!

5. Brownie.

Eh alrighteh :wink:

Princess Bride ftw!!! *cackles an ebul Vizzini-cackle* MWWWAAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAH-*poofs*

Le M'Hael!

3. Cake or Pie?

Both be nommy, but yoo canz bake all kinds of 'surprises' into un pie... :baalzamon:

4. Ninja or Pirate?

pirate2.gif Pirate! pirate_arrr.gif

GIMME! *scoffs* *feeds them to llamas to increase teh intensity of ebul red glints in their eyes* *uses them as fertilizer for zucchinis* Browies sweshums :myrddraal:

1. Yay! Im not alone in my love of PB! Cmon, we will steal all the baked goods and go watch it over in Goal: 200,000!

2. Well I already knew what you would pick miss Stormleader.

3. Pie does have more flavors... and you can hide things in the gooey center.

4. Our first Pirate eh? Go steal some Lightie bootie!

5. Gotta feed the Shadow Llamas if we are to ride them to war against the Lighties. None of you non-Shadow types read that btw.

But surely you would be expecting that?

:wink:

Well... I /could/ head over to Shayol Ghul and borrow some of their stuff for this but they would probably want to come over and administer the inquisition themselves...

1.) This is kind of a shoot yourself in the foot or shoot yourself in the hand question :cool:. Neither.

2.) This question is not coherent to me, unless I can say myself just because all my actions now serve something involving me anyways. But if I was someone else, I would say neither because I am not serving anyone forever unless I really want to. And we do not expect eternal servitude in the Light either - not sure why that got insinuated.

3.) I like them both.

4.) Pirate

5.) No, I hate chocolate.

1. Neither? Are you sure? They are very nice. Are you sure we couldnt tempt you? At all? Cmooooooooooon.

2. Well ive never been over in the Light so im not sure what brand of servitude you have over there. We have ours delivered by UPS.

3. Mmmmm baked goods.

4. Oooooh another Pirate. The numbers on both sides are growing. We may actually end up with enough people for the Ninja vs Pirate Soccer/Football game!

5. :ohmy:

Star Wars!!

I think you ought to switch factions so we can test that theory. Oh yes :baalzamon:. You do so dream about messing with our boards, after all :wink:.

Why yes, I would love a tour of the Lightie boards! Is it true what they say? Are they filled with Rainbows and Unicorns and magical woodland creatures?!?

Star Wars!!

Why yes, I would love a tour of the Lightie boards! Is it true what they say? Are they filled with Rainbows and Unicorns and magical woodland creatures?!?

I said a faction switch, which would be permanent as you can only do it once, not a tour. And I am in concordance with Cindy; if all the Shadow can do is harrass and insult Light members on the main board, we shall just stop posting. Easily done.

you really want everyone else to feel so unwelcome on the main board they just stop posting here?

seems odd, but ok.

? I r confuzzled? Is this what happens when we bring the Shayol Ghul people over for lunch?

Star Wars!!

I said a faction switch, which would be permanent as you can only do it once, not a tour. And I am in concordance with Cindy; if all the Shadow can do is harrass and insult Light members on the main board, we shall just stop posting. Easily done.

:O I would have loved tour.

And dont stop postin. We love your posts.

you really want everyone else to feel so unwelcome on the main board they just stop posting here?

seems odd, but ok.

Star Wars!!

Why so sensitive? We're Shadowies. We're supposed to razzle yall. Completely goes with book cannon and everything.

And not ALL interaction with yall is us trying to demean yall. I happen to enjoy conversing with Cindy, Tress, Ishy, and several other Lighties in a friendly manner. But at the end of the day, we are still the evil faction, so we're going to mess around a bit.

Refraining from posting on the main board is only going to make it more difficult to attract new members, so if yall are acquiescing to defeat, we can prob work out something formal :baalzamon:

Seriously tho, learn to take a joke, and give back as good as yall take. I assure you that no Shadowie wants the Light to stop posting on the main board.

Archived