DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Missed Conversations/scenes you wished we saw

NitroS

What are your most missed conversations/ scenes that happened from a different pov or cut out just before we heard the good part?

My most missed conversation would be the dragon reborn with moiraine and siuan talking to verin where she dictates how she found out and she was jsut about to talk about the first clue when it faded out. I would have loved to hear that whole conversation and the plan afterwards with every clue verin worked out. I really wish the information will be included in the encyclopedia that would have been apart of book 3 of the prequels.

My most missed scene was a bit tougher most people would say mat vs couladin but i wished to see the cleansing from moridins pov and how he comes accross the packs of aes sedai/ashaman.

I was disappointed that there were no Mat - Tuon PoV's after Tuon found out that Mat was the DR's childhood friend. What were her thoughts during the ten days between Mat finding Talmanes and her departure with Karede? We know she didn't stay away from Mat. On the contrary, they shared a couple of kisses.

My most missed scene was a bit tougher most people would say mat vs couladin but i wished to see the cleansing from moridins pov and how he comes accross the packs of aes sedai/ashaman.

Was he there? I remember the Forsaken meeting beforehand from Demandred's POV and he was pressed, thinking Moridin would sit safe while the rest of them had to go hunting for Rand and the CK.

The DO telling the male forsaken that Saidin is tainted.

did he tell them it was tainted? they were put into sleep right when the counterstroke happened so they would have found out by themselves when they were released

He told them enough that they knew his protection was the only thing keeping them from going insane. Maybe it was Ishmael who told them, but that first conversation after being release would be awesome.

Archived