DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

introduction

ickis_87

hello everyone

I've just recently joined this site, I've been reading the WoT series now for about 5 years. and thats because they're the first thing I've actually been engrossed in. . currently just started KoD and I'm not looking foreward to the series ending (hense why the last 3 years I've been reading less than a book a year) I'd quite happily just continue reading the story even if it was dragged out for the next 50 years!

Welcome to DM! I'm curious about your handle - how did you pick that?

I agree with you on the end of the series - it could go on for many years, as far as I'm concerned ... really don't want it to end :(

Anyhoo, have you had a chance to look around DM? Have any questions?

Hey and welcome to DM! I just started KoD yesterday. Take a look around and you'll find all sorts of things that may poke your interests. The Social groups are great. I love them and I think I'm a member of almost all of them. There's also a great Role Playing side to the site which can be very entertaining. The discussion boards are good too. You can go there to discuss anything and everything, including the books, and speculations on AMoL. Hope you have fun.

thankyou for the welcome. I've had a nose around alittle at the forums but i thought it a little rude to just start butting in without first introducing myself but I do intend to get fully involved now :)

and not to upset you mother with my ignorance, but my first question is what do you mean by my handle?

thanks again

oh yes thankyou,

It's just something thats stuck. Ickis was origionally a charecter on a kids cartoon, a little purple rabbit type monster. his traits have always been simular to mine so I've slowly just adopted it, and the 87 bits just my year, 9/10 i add it just because it'll always be accepted if someone else has signed up to something as ickis already.

Archived