Snowy (1): RandA

Firebird (0): Volke

Matty (1): BG

BG (1): Matty

Niel (1): Chuckles

Not voting: Everyone else

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline is August 20th, 5 PM EST.

Turin wanting to lynch me >_>? That is what I remember most from that first game.

What I remember us that you ended up being mafia also.

And you started out with an immediate OMGUS here again. Interesting. Remember all votes are cast for a purpose.

He left out WIFOM spreadery :smile: even when modding.

Taltos, I was just pointing out that you were in fact mafia in that game. It is the job of the town to lynch the mafia. I haven't even voted for you, just noted the facts. Like Matty jumping in with an immediate vote and then flipping in his own OMGUS moment.

So, I'm slightly bothered so far by Turin's start to this game. It kinda seems like he's trying to use townie cred from a previous game to lay tracks for him to be a town leader this game. The manner in which he fos'd Taltos at the start of the game, and the way he brought up how he caught Taltos as scum last game really stands out. Turin is a good scumhunter, he shouldn't have to bring up last game to try and point out odd behavior from someone.

Watching him carefully right now.

Only evil pokemon jumps to a conclusion that quickly...

Unvote Tal

Vote BG

And a frightened pokemon can also sink into shadows, if they're his natural habitat :tongue:

So... Matty seems to be hinting at a pokemon here? One that likes the shadows? Seems like a weird play to me, and combined with the OMGUS vote he isn't eactly playing it inconspicuous

Oh and one quick thing - what are yall talking about with the whole "flail" thing? What did that let you do last game? :wacko:

ok i say vote niel

Wanna give us a reason lolguy?

Despo, I believe flail was a reference to a mafia member under pressure lashing out all over the place. Not a real part of Pokemon canon. Of course I know very little about Pokemon so I am just playing mafia here. I just thought it odd he would say that all he remembered was my wanting to lynch him. He was mafia. Of course I wanted to lynch him. I was trying to help him learn the whole time too. I still think he can be a very good player. His actions had been similar to those last game so I noted it.

I am happy that you are not getting a pure town read on me. Maybe it is just an attempt to see mafioso behavior in what I do cause I read town to you according to your admission. Or maybe you are his more experienced teammate and helping him out by keeping him calm on his QT and casting doubt on me. :lan:

lolguy is channeling his inner wombat :tongue:

Ok Flail is in reference to the pokemon games, not the previous mafia game BG was actually the cop last pokemon mafia game. We were referring to something that happened in the pre-game of the lilkat game. Basically though, a Pokemon would use flail if it ran out of PP in all of it's other attacks so you can't necessarily teach a pokemon flail. We were going for the LOL's though so *shrug*

Were they talking about the regular game, not the mafia game?

flail is a move in the pokemon games...

I know that, but they seemed to be talking about a certain play that happened or something. What was BG talking about?

Despo, I believe flail was a reference to a mafia member under pressure lashing out all over the place. Not a real part of Pokemon canon. Of course I know very little about Pokemon so I am just playing mafia here. I just thought it odd he would say that all he remembered was my wanting to lynch him. He was mafia. Of course I wanted to lynch him. I was trying to help him learn the whole time too. I still think he can be a very good player. His actions had been similar to those last game so I noted it.

I am happy that you are not getting a pure town read on me. Maybe it is just an attempt to see mafioso behavior in what I do cause I read town to you according to your admission. Or maybe you are his more experienced teammate and helping him out by keeping him calm on his QT and casting doubt on me. :lan:

lolguy is channeling his inner wombat :tongue:

I'll admit that I am trying to look out more for your scumtells in games, the last two times you were scum you had me pretty much fooled the entire time (even in the GoT game I had a town read on you before I was recruited :tongue:).

But I still am worried that you have faintly fos'd a couple of players now, without casting votes. And don't you think it's a little early to say that Taltos' actions are similar to last game? He's posted like, 4 times now? Jumping the gun a bit, are we?

Also, lol @ me coming to the defense of a teammate as scum. You should know that my policy is always to bus at the first sign of trouble :laugh:

From what I can tell, you have to be a slippery little...uh, liar (pg-13) or not mind lying to be good at this game, which I am neither, so I am never going to be good at it and proudly so :tongue: .

You also have to be able to lie very well as an actor, and there's nothing shady about acting. Just look at this as a play or something, and play your part the best you can :wink:

(oh and btw, defensiveness is usually a pretty good scumtell, so unless you wanna start getting strung up by Turin again, I say you just blow it off and case who you think might be scum. Unless you really are scum, in which case disregard, and watch out for teh boogeyman! Rawr!)

Well I chose niel because of ......

:huh:

Eh?

I really wish it wasn't frowned upon to lynch first timers on day 1, cause right now you're kinda acting uberscummy

Ok Flail is in reference to the pokemon games, not the previous mafia game BG was actually the cop last pokemon mafia game. We were referring to something that happened in the pre-game of the lilkat game. Basically though, a Pokemon would use flail if it ran out of PP in all of it's other attacks so you can't necessarily teach a pokemon flail. We were going for the LOL's though so *shrug*

Ah I see, it was from the pregame. Thanks for the clarification EP :biggrin:

Btw, when are you gonna turn into Jo Jo the Indian Circus Boy again? :tongue:

Archived