DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Novice/Algai Quarters

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooh, now its an air bomb! *takes the bomb and examines it* Hmm, we might be able to make something out of this....*quickly fills it back up with honey and throws at Joer, making sure to watch it explode all over him* :) I love having fun! ;)

*is snuggletacklehugged AND covered in honey* Steel, whatever do you think you are doing?! *begins thinking of what she should do to Steel while at the same time pelting him with honey and feather bombs* Its so much fun to make you look like a chicken, did you know that? *grins mischieviously* Of course, that doesn't mean I'm through yet.....;)

Ooh, I like it! :) I suppose you could it a penance, lol! Punishment rather than torture...or are those the same things.....hmm....well, I won't be much use in keeping him from being tortured throughout the week so....you take over that one Rai, k hun?

*scowls at Steel* Do you really think that ruining an AS's dress is a good idea boy? Cause I certainly don't! *pulls out her pillow launcher and her new honey bomb thrower and starts using them simultaneously, thoroughly coating Steel in feathers and honey*

As for the syrup...*looks the giant bucket above Steel's head and smiles as she uses flows of air to make it dump on top of him*

Hmm, I almost think its time for you to get a shower! *grins*

You'd be surprised. *decides to use her new honey and syrup bombs that are so sticky nothing can get them off* Now, this should be fun! *grins as she once more pelts Steel with honey and syrup bombs but this time the stuff can't be washed off with water. quickly finishes the job with a few pillow bombs* There, I believe I'm done here now. *goes off to practice her flute*

*sighs and rereads her post* You know, I forgot to mention that those new bombs of mine pentrate anything....no questions asked, doesn't matter what it is, they get through! *looks approvingly at a throughly covered, sticky and shocked Steel*

Archived