DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Aiel Heart

Wheel of Time Character Quiz

I'm 100% Perrin appearently... Somewhat makes sense. I do deeply care about people/causes and all.

Next is Gawyn *hiss* 85%. One of my least favorite characters >.> I suppose I could see the similarities there.

Then Aviendha, my favorite character :D Always trying to do what is expected of her and trying her best to give and contibute to her people 82% with her.

I also had 82% with Lan. LAAAAAAN :D The more times I reread, the more I love him. Very protective and duty driven, and will do anything to those he cares about

I got

Cadsuane (100%) : I can't really see this...

Nyneave al'meara (100%) I can see this, and apparently so can my mom and brother

Sorilia (97%) I kinda see it

i got Gawyne Trakand (100%) *damn*

Mat Cauthon (96%) *good news*

Lan Mandragoran (86%) *its what i predicted ^^*

I got 100% Perrin as well...don't get that at all.

Closely followed by, and this is where I get excited, 96% Thom, 87% Lan and 87% Min. Three of my favourite characters right there. :)

I think everyone consistently doesn't like their first match... Does this mean we all hate ourselves? :P

I have no issue with my first one... mainly because my first and second are tied, and I'm tough on the outside, and calculating depending on the situation. I doubt that we hate ourselves, I think it just points to flaws that we don't particularly like

Lan Mandragoran (100%)

Perrin Aybara (91%)

Sorilia (82%)

Aviendha (73%)

Gawyne Trakand (73%)

Thom Merrilin (73%)

Mat Cauthon (64%)

Shaidar Haran (64%).....interesting.

I'm 100% Perrin appearently... Somewhat makes sense. I do deeply care about people/causes and all.

Next is Gawyn *hiss* 85%. One of my least favorite characters >.> I suppose I could see the similarities there.

Then Aviendha, my favorite character :D Always trying to do what is expected of her and trying her best to give and contibute to her people 82% with her.

I also had 82% with Lan. LAAAAAAN :D The more times I reread, the more I love him. Very protective and duty driven, and will do anything to those he cares about

we steal from each other ;)

we steal from each other ;)

Yeayeayea we're even now :P

I have:

Min 100%

Gawyne 98%

Moiraine 98%

How can you be all them at the same time? :huh:

And 0% Padan Fain :biggrin:

100% Moiraine

97% Min and also 97% Verin

Nynaeve was 72% and Aviendha 75%. That was a nice surprise :) I thought Egwene had been higher, but she was on the list too.

100% -> Perrin

80% -> Lan

73 % -> Rand

...No surprise there, I loved early (pre-Faille rescue obession) Perrin basically because he was socially awkward (check), big (check), and a pre-engineer (blacksmiths and engineers are very similar...)

Perrin Aybara 100%

Lan Mandragoran 93%

Moiraine Damodred 85%

Lanfear 66%

Shaidar Haran 66%

Ishamael (Moridin) 64%

Odd how I got 100% perrin then so many bad guys.

Perrin, 100%

Gawyne, 97%

Mat, 79%

Then Min, Avi, and Lan, all of whom are better matches, LOL

Perrin - 100%

Lan - 90%

Rand - 83%

Then 65% each for Egwene, Elayne, Moiraine, and Nynaeve LOL

My top villain was Moghedian with 58%. That's funny because if I WAS evil, I would totally be like her lol. Self-preserving and hiding in the shadows haha.

I'm not surprised I got Perrin, I'm super introspective lol.

I got 0% for Mat, my favorite character! Wut.

Perrin at the top with 100%, followed by a three-way tie at 91% between Lan, Moraine, and Rand. Then comes Gawyne at 77%, then Asmodean with 72%. I thought he's come in higher. I love music as much as he does.