DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HBO new series: Preacher

Emperor

Guest Emperor

I admit, HBO has good shows. Here is a look at what is in the works.

HBO is developing a one-hour series based on the popular 1990s Vertigo comics series, Preacher, says The Hollywood Reporter.

Mark Steven Johnson (upcoming Ghost Rider, Daredevil) is writing the pilot, while Howard Deutch is attached to direct. Johnson and Deutch will executive produce along with Michael De Luca, George Agusto, Chris Bender and JC Spink.

Preacher, which ran from 1995-2000, told the story of a down-and-out Texas preacher possessed by Genesis, a supernatural entity conceived by the unnatural coupling of an angel and a demon. Given immense powers, the preacher teamed with an old girlfriend and a hard-drinking Irish vampire and set out on a journey across America to find God -- who apparently had abandoned his duties in heaven -- and hold him accountable for his negligence.

The series was created by Irish-born writer Garth Ennis and British artist Steve Dillon, who will serve as co-executive producers. Ken F. Levin, who represents the duo, also will serve as co-executive producer.

Jhaecakes... I think it's awkward to name a pet after a friend, y'know? "JHAE!!! stop pooping on the floor!!!" So really, we're doing you a favour.

she tries to start conversations in the middle of the night, but often just gets ignored. She's small enough that it's still cute when she jumps up and sleeps on ya in weird ways. (Seriously, I've never known a cat so willing to sleep on peeps).

Archived