DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hear Hear!

RandA lThor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol This will be interesting.

1. What are your favorite likes? My daughter (of course), reading, meeting friends, study (especially religion), hanging out on nerdy fan sites, travelling...

2. What are your dislikes? When people try to steal or kill my poor babies (*looks at Turin and Marsh*), injustice, being sick, not being able to sleep

3. Who is your favorite character from WoT? If I can only pick one it will have to be Rand. If I can choose more it would be Moridin, Min, Aviendha, Verin, Moiraine, Nynaeve, Greandal.

4. What is your favorite scene from WoT? How can I choose one? Rand meeting Tam in AMoL is a wonderful scene.

5. What is your favorite weave in the WoT? Fire balls are cool.

6. Do you fear the Shadow? No. I was born there. lol

7. Do you fear the Light? I don´t like too much sun.

8. How strongly are you in the Light/Shadow? From the beginning I was a shadowie but now I have learned that the Lighties are pretty cool.

9. How well do you think you did on this? You tell me.

1. What are your favorite likes? My daughter (of course), reading, meeting friends, study (especially religion), hanging out on nerdy fan sites, travelling...

2. What are your dislikes? When people try to steal or kill my poor babies (*looks at Turin and Marsh*), injustice, being sick, not being able to sleep

3. Who is your favorite character from WoT? If I can only pick one it will have to be Rand. If I can choose more it would be Moridin, Min, Aviendha, Verin, Moiraine, Nynaeve, Greandal.

4. What is your favorite scene from WoT? How can I choose one? Rand meeting Tam in AMoL is a wonderful scene.

8. How strongly are you in the Light/Shadow? From the beginning I was a shadowie but now I have learned that the Lighties are pretty cool.

Nope your a Lightie

Nope your a Lightie

The only ones indicating lightieness are 1 and 4, 2 has some lightieness in it, I think you are prejudiced.

1. What are your favorite likes? Movies, playing bass, video games, spending time with family, reading, and writing

2. What are your dislikes? People being fake, the cold, ignorance, having to do stuff

3. Who is your favorite character from WoT? Perrin

4. What is your favorite scene from WoT? The fields of Maradon when Rand wtfpwns everything. Also anything involving the gholam

5. What is your favorite weave in the WoT? Balefire

6. Do you fear the Shadow? Puh. Lease.

7. Do you fear the Light? Bahahaha! Good one mate ShadowSmiley4.jpg

8. How strongly are you in the Light/Shadow? *flexes Shadow muscles*

9. How well do you think you did on this? I'm generally good at tests, so I'd say not bad.

1. What are your favorite likes?

Tainted brownies. and making Myrrdraal wear hippie clothes

2. What are your dislikes?

spinach

3. Who is your favorite character from WoT?

Mat

4. What is your favorite scene from WoT?

the battle near shadar logoth (during the cleansing of Saidin)

5. What is your favorite weave in the WoT?

6. Do you fear the Shadow?

not really. the Light outnumbers them.

7. Do you fear the Light?

nope.

8. How strongly are you in the Light/Shadow?

the closest thing to a Child of the Light without actually being one.

9. How well do you think you did on this?

???

Fine Rand, I'll take yer quiz.

1. What are your favorite likes? Finding a nice hiding spot and staying there until people get worried xD, Wot (duh), thinking of new ways to cheat <.< >.> :rolleyes:, swimming in the rain, being alone in the forest, skiing when there's fresh powder, eating yum food.

2. What are your dislikes? Mustard and vinaigrette >.<, people being polite just for the sake of politeness, having to do school during vacation :dry:

3. Who is your favorite character from WoT? Oh this is such an unfair question...For the girls it would have to be Moraine or Verin or Nynaeve, and for the boys, Mat or Rand.

4. What is your favorite scene from WoT? The part where Rand's on top of Dragonmount and all the parts with Mat.

5. What is your favorite weave in the WoT? Deathgates, they're just awesome.

6. Do you fear the Shadow? Only when there are scorpions hiding in it <.<

7. Do you fear the Light? No. :laugh:

8. How strongly are you in the Light/Shadow? I suppose that remains to be seen :wink: Though quite strongly, I would think.

9. How well do you think you did on this? Rather well I think =)

• 2 months later...

Archived