DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Not Exactly a Newbie

Kilted Writer

Actually, I live in the US. My family, however, originated in Ayrshire, a sept of clan Boyd which migrated to Ireland, and established the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons in Ireland.

But why wear the kilt? The lassies love it :wink: There is a growing number of men the world over who are adopting the kilt--myself included. I can't stand fabric bunched between me legs :wink:

:lol: well, I have to say... you don't see that many this end of the country... but there is one guy I have seen on a number of occassions in out local town, wearing one... he has definately got the right legs for it :wink: ...and I love it the way he combines his kilt with a pair of dock martins :D

I like to wear boots with the kilt, but in summer, Birkenstocks are the only way to go.

There is an older fellow in Storrington, West Sussex who has done a lot to promote kilt-wearing--he has over 70 kilts! The great thing about the kilt is that it can be worn casually, business dress, semi-dress and formal; there's no limit to the possibilites! It truly is one of the most versatile garments known to man.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived