DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

Official Vote Count:

Razen (6) - Basel, Dice, BB, Kat, Mashi, Mish

Dice (2) - Ironeyes, Nya

Mish (1) - Razen

Not voting (2): Tamerya, Raena

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch.

A LYNCH HAS BEEN ACHIEVED. Scene up momentarily.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The day seemed almost normal. You all were dismissed from the Dining Hall and attended normal classes. The buzz of noise in the hallways was a welcome, familiar sound. Late in the day, however, a shout eclipsed the buzz of voices. You followed the sound to the Greenhouse and it was there that you discovered Professor Sprout. While working in her greenhouse, she'd been stabbed in the back with a pair of hedge clippers.

Razen, Professor Sprout, vanilla, town has been lynched.

It is now night. Night will end Sunday, August 12th at 9pm CST or when all night actions have been received.

I STRONGLY suggest getting your Night Actions in quickly.

There's less than an hour left - even if I would claim, there's not enough people on to change the outcome.

'Sides, I'm Professor Sprout, and I don't have a role. Just take my pet Venomous Tentacula and use it to catch some scum, ok? And the mandrakes will need watering.

Love the bold and colored bit sorry to see you go razen but thank you for graciously taking one for the town

ARG, I read the DL as being *PM*.. *bangs head on desk*.

Sorry for not submitting a vote.. grrr, but glad to see it didn't go random.

ANd another townie down... we have GOT to get thigns together, I know I wasn't around yesterday, but I needed some "me" time last night and that's when all the activity happened... I'm in the city this weekend though!!!

Ok, don't ever listen to my suspicions ever again, this is the second town we loose a townie I've suspected, I don't trust myself anymore! >.< Maybe this is an alternative universe where Neville turns out to be a death eater and no-one told me.

There is a silencer in this game. I was silenced and couldn't post during the day.

Unfortunately our internet is down so I have to post from my phone, which I hate to begin with, and I don't get reception in my apartment so I have to go outside to use it. On top of that, it's going to be raining all day.

I hope we get our internet back today. Will be back with more thoughts then.

• Community Administrator

Hum.

Silencer *mafia wikis to the rescue*...

But... how do we know that Raena was actually silenced and not just CLAIMING to be (after having been silent).........*ponders*

Apply this to everything everyone has claimed. That's the place I'm in right now.

Hum.

But... how do we know that Raena was actually silenced and not just CLAIMING to be (after having been silent).........*ponders*

Apply this to everything everyone has claimed. That's the place I'm in right now.

Still curious to how you all of a sudden are so very spectical to what everyone has claimed... You only came with that after I revealed my role (wich, as you might have noticed, no-ones spoken out against so far). Everyone who has made a claim so far, haven't had any counterclaims, and those that have been proven by kills, has been proved correct. I'm very interested in hearing your reasoning behind this.

It's not a sure thing. All we have to go on is Nya's view of Iron as town, and there are ways that a cop can get an incorrect view of someone. But Iron and Tam have both been playing town so far in my eyes, so I'm betting that's not the case here.

The cop can get wrong information?

Yeah. There are godfathers and millers, which view opposite of their real alignment. They aren't always in a game. There are also redirecting roles which can cause night actions targeted at one person to hit another, and if that were the case, the cop would typically not be told the result they got is for a totally different person.

yeah what he said! lol... and that's the reason i no longer play mynd games (haha at the play on words lol)

Okay, this info has really freaked me out since it was revealed. First off, I'm inclined to believe that Nyanna really is the cop. I also believe her claim of being Sirius Black. But, that's what leads me to be very concerned about her cop-ing abilities. We all know: (Book 3 spoilers)

Sirius was totally wrong with his suspicions. He thought the spy was Remus and trusted Peter, when it turned out Peter was the spy. Sirius' deducing skills aren't very good.

So, maybe that's what "basic game with a twist" means. The cop's information is incorrect. If that were true, Nyanna's reading of Sunrise/Ironeyes would be false. Then Ironeyes's claim as mason could be him taking advantage of a mistake. Then including Tamerya--a scummate?--to act like the town masons. Those three are the only ones who avoid any sort of suspicion based on their claims. I mean, what are the chances that we haven't got a single person revealed as scum yet? Also, I'm thinking that Dice 1.0 was scum too. It just doesn't seem possible for them all to keep hidden.

I'm not accusing anyone yet, but I think we should take a look at this.

All I know is that I was silenced which meant I couldn't post during the day at all. I was allowed to post again once a lynch had been achieved.

In other news, my Internet is back, so now I'll read through the thread again and post my thoughts.

Hum.

Still curious to how you all of a sudden are so very spectical to what everyone has claimed... You only came with that after I revealed my role (wich, as you might have noticed, no-ones spoken out against so far). Everyone who has made a claim so far, haven't had any counterclaims, and those that have been proven by kills, has been proved correct. I'm very interested in hearing your reasoning behind this.

There have been several post of people getting bad vibes from others who have claimed roles. And I've said before, that first day contained confession overload. I was doubtful of many other people who revealed their roles, not just you. You can go back and check. I had a real problem with Nyanna at first because she seemed to purposefully act scummy that first day, then the sudden reveal that she's the cop. But she's come back with some readings on people--whether true or false, though, I'm not sure. Then Ironeyes claims mason and says Tamerya is a mason too. First off, Tamerya didn't say she was mason until after Ironeyes called her out. Why would someone in the town out another townie? It only opens them up to retaliation from the mafia during the night. That's really suspicious. With Ishy, he only caught my radar once, I believe. And, there was the issue of him claiming Snape. But, at the same time, WoT13 was claiming Hermione. WoT's actions were more suspicious to me, so I focused on her, rather than Ishy. And lots of others were curious about how WoT was nearly lynched twice but escaped both times. And I think I brought up an excellent point in asking why she didn't reveal the first day if she was so close to being lynched. Her response was "I didn't know I could" or something like that. Compared to Ishy, that's way more suspicious.

So, when everyone's claims have only been met with suspicion, I wonder why anyone would continue to claim, knowing we are all going to look at it sideways. That's totally WIFOM tactics, which was so iffy with Nyanna as well.

Of course the scum will respond with "You won't want to get rid of me" if they get under attack, so how can it help your case to say it?

Silencer?

Thank you mafiawiki...

That's a bugger. Hmm, another one where you can't tell whether it's a fake claim or not...and if there is a silencer, why did they not post on the first night? Can silencers have only one night action or just post on even nights or other such random things as Basel suggested for whoever it was, the potential vig, I think...

Hum.

Thats pretty much how you should think unless someone is PROVEN to be what they say. For example in another game i played we had an absorber. They absorb any ability used on them. So if the cop viewed the absorber then the absorber would gain that ability for one shot and could if needed view the cop and confirm they are the cop.

Archived