DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

I don't have any spesific proof. But Raena and Razen strike me as suspicious. They don't say that much, but are quick to jump on a train. I'm only halfway trough my re-reading, but I've had a nagging feeling on those two for a bit of time now.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting choice of kill. And one that has me thinking that all the scumsters are new players. Because WoT was at the center of all the attention - the scum team just wasted their NK on someone they could easily have lynched. Niel has been voting OMGUS pretty much this entire game - he voted for Mashi yesterday when she had voted for him and freely admitted that was the only reason he'd voted her.

This just screams WIFOM to me.

Interesting choice of kill. And one that has me thinking that all the scumsters are new players. Because WoT was at the center of all the attention - the scum team just wasted their NK on someone they could easily have lynched. Niel has been voting OMGUS pretty much this entire game - he voted for Mashi yesterday when she had voted for him and freely admitted that was the only reason he'd voted her.

Totally got to agree with you... That was... not the best course of action... Why in the world would they NK the one person who had almost gotten lynched 2 days in a row and that people had already been saying they thought was suspicious.... very weird.. But I guess that we can try to use it to our advantage... Now to figure out who to vote for... I will reserve my vote until after Nya has had a chance to post...

Also, like someone else pointed out, Kat basically saying the exact same thing to put further emphasis on it makes it even more suspicious.

I agree with all you said in that last post of yours Marsh *nodnod* especially about Kat and Niel.

Ooo interesting idea about there possibly being a vig who shot WoT13! That would definitely make more sense - although there was no vig kill the previous night...

If there is a vig, and there was no vig kill the first night, there are a couple of possible scenarios. Ishy was roleblocker, so he could have blocked the vig's action, or the vig (or mafia) tried to hit the person the doctor was protecting. This can of course also be true for the second night kill (because we're not told if it's vig or mafia that does the killing, do we?)

I also find it a bit iffy that Mashi was very insistent at pointing fingers at Niel for very thin reasons.

Now Razen has been nagging at me since very early in the game. I can't really put my finger on it, but the quote above settled the deal for me very much. So for now....

Vote Razen.

• Community Administrator

It's not a sure thing. All we have to go on is Nya's view of Iron as town, and there are ways that a cop can get an incorrect view of someone. But Iron and Tam have both been playing town so far in my eyes, so I'm betting that's not the case here.

The cop can get wrong information?

I also find it a bit iffy that Mashi was very insistent at pointing fingers at Niel for very thin reasons.

Thin reasons? How so? I think I found at least three really significant things that screamed scum. Maybe he was a new player, too. But most everybody though Niel was suspicious.

Voting him only because he was not very active, and not believing him when he said he was on vacation? I didn't see you poitning fingers at Arez at the beginning of the game when he said he's spent most of the time on a plane and then swimming and clubbing... Or me, when I was a bit quiet monday and tuesday. Just Niel.

This, kinda seemed to me like Mashi was jumping on to defend Razen...

Thin reasons? How so? I think I found at least three really significant things that screamed scum. Maybe he was a new player, too. But most everybody though Niel was suspicious.

lol I get what you're saying Nya.. and it is a bit suspicious... I"m getting confused who are the new people here though, with all the people subbing in and some people having similiar names my brain is hurting from trying to read over stuff and figure out who is who any more... *sighs* it's making this game even more complicated than usual for me...

And mish.. I wasn't agree with Razen about niel... only about the weird choice of night kill in WOT... which was... well... weird to me...

It's not a sure thing. All we have to go on is Nya's view of Iron as town, and there are ways that a cop can get an incorrect view of someone. But Iron and Tam have both been playing town so far in my eyes, so I'm betting that's not the case here.

to answer this, it does happen on occasion, it just depends... If mynd were running this game I would say it was very possible, but I'm not sure about these mods and what they are capable of lol... You'd be amazed how complicated a mafia game can be.. I played in a Hero's mafia game one time... it was RIDICULOUS... lol

Yeah. There are godfathers and millers, which view opposite of their real alignment. They aren't always in a game. There are also redirecting roles which can cause night actions targeted at one person to hit another, and if that were the case, the cop would typically not be told the result they got is for a totally different person.

Yeah. There are godfathers and millers, which view opposite of their real alignment. They aren't always in a game. There are also redirecting roles which can cause night actions targeted at one person to hit another, and if that were the case, the cop would typically not be told the result they got is for a totally different person.

yeah what he said! lol... and that's the reason i no longer play mynd games (haha at the play on words lol)

Voting him only because he was not very active, and not believing him when he said he was on vacation? I didn't see you poitning fingers at Arez at the beginning of the game when he said he's spent most of the time on a plane and then swimming and clubbing... Or me, when I was a bit quiet monday and tuesday. Just Niel.

Wasn't Arez replaced after the first 24 hours of playing? If he had continued to not be active, then maybe. But Niel was constantly not paying attention. He missed Basel's post about not having finished the books, he said he would rather just read a summary instead of going through everyone's posts, he said he was voting for me because he was lazy, and his posts never seemed to have any real meat to them. He didn't have any real interest in finding out who the scum are. In a game where that's the main point, that's really, really suspicious.

You may have been quiet, a lot of people have, but you still had points to make. There's a big difference between paying attention and being quiet and not paying attention and being quiet.

Ack!!! That just confuses things even more!!

Archived