DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

Well played, Mafia. Especially Basel. I was suspecting you alot, but you always managed to make me doubt. But hah, I was right about one! I was convinced in the end that Mashi was mafia.

Thank you Kae and Key! Awesome game!

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that new? I never got access to the QT after being killed in other mafia games. The only time I did get access when I started out town was when I recruited but I can't remember if it was by the mafia or the cult.

I didn't get access to the QT when I died.

But, I just want to get one thing right: Ishy was town roleblocker. Does that mean he blocked mafia's actions? How does that work? Did he know wich roles they had, or who was mafia? And how does the mafia roleblocker work? Do they say i.e. "block doctor", or do they have to pick persons and gamble that the person has a role?

• Community Administrator

Well played, Mafia. Especially Basel. I was suspecting you alot, but you always managed to make me doubt. But hah, I was right about one! I was convinced in the end that Mashi was mafia.

Thank you Kae and Key! Awesome game!

Nyanna was on to me from the beginning, I think. I'm bad at not being suspicious. But you were too vocal about it, Mish. That's why we took you out. :P

Wow, I can't believe that worked out so well for us!

Question for you, Kae and Key: when Niel kept editing his posts, why kill him? I mean, he was violating the rules repeatedly and had been warned, so booting him was justified... but why kill Neville instead of bringing in a replacement? It seemed like losing Niel gave us an unbalanced advantage in numbers and town had trouble recovering from the additional loss.

• Community Administrator

Wow, I can't believe that worked out so well for us!

Question for you, Kae and Key: when Niel kept editing his posts, why kill him? I mean, he was violating the rules repeatedly and had been warned, so booting him was justified... but why kill Neville instead of bringing in a replacement? It seemed like losing Niel gave us an unbalanced advantage in numbers and town had trouble recovering from the additional loss.

Basel's got a point. However, even if we still had Niel, or he was replaced, I'm sure he would have been lynched that day. And after that, all we would have needed was one more NK and we would have knocked Town down to 4 players.

I am confused Basel. Niel was not Neville - mish was Neville. Niel was vanilla town. Also, it happened earlier than before you needed one NK sooo idk what you mean. We couldn't have known one of you wouldn't get voted for in the next game days.

Aa far as killing him, that's what breaking the rules gets you. He should have thought about town before he broke those rules.

I am confused Basel. Niel was not Neville - mish was Neville. Niel was vanilla town. Also, it happened earlier than before you needed one NK sooo idk what you mean. We couldn't have known one of you wouldn't get voted for in the next game days.

Aa far as killing him, that's what breaking the rules gets you. He should have thought about town before he broke those rules.

Okay, Flitwick, not Neville. (Had to go back and look that up.) And I know he broke the rules. But why punish the rest of town for him breaking the rules? Why not say that due to his rulebreaking, Niel is being evicted from the game and replaced by whoever? That's the part I'm not understanding, not just with this game but modkills in general... that when one player does something worthy of eviction, everyone on their team must be punished by losing that role and going down a member.

Mwahaha!!!

*whips out wand from cane and kicks Dobby*

He he, thanks for a great game Key and Kae. :) It was certainly an informative first game.

And thanks for playing everyone, I had fun, especially for Bas and Dice training up me and Mashi.

Mash and BB should keep playing, they did really well with the plotting.

:wink: Oh, don't worry, I will. :p

no Ron?!?!?

Okay, Flitwick, not Neville. (Had to go back and look that up.) And I know he broke the rules. But why punish the rest of town for him breaking the rules? Why not say that due to his rulebreaking, Niel is being evicted from the game and replaced by whoever? That's the part I'm not understanding, not just with this game but modkills in general... that when one player does something worthy of eviction, everyone on their team must be punished by losing that role and going down a member.

Well, I suppose that's a mod choice. Playing the game is about surviving, yes, but it's also about playing for the team. You should think about that before you break the rules. That's why breaking them is a bad thing. Otherwise, people could just do it all the time and then oh, well, another player is put in for them. Gotta make it worth SOMETHING to break the rules in my own opinion. I'd say if any people are at fault it's those that break the rules, not the mods.

But, I just want to get one thing right: Ishy was town roleblocker. Does that mean he blocked mafia's actions? How does that work? Did he know wich roles they had, or who was mafia? And how does the mafia roleblocker work? Do they say i.e. "block doctor", or do they have to pick persons and gamble that the person has a role?

I was still hoping for some answers on this :)

Archived