DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sighing because of the rules.. lol just sighing... I'm not sure of my vote, but don't have a better option that i see readily available.. thus my sigh lol

Ah. I definitely understand those sighs *g*. Had one myself a little earlier in a game I'm playing.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ishy (5) - Mish, katiora, dice, Wot13, Bard Babe

Wot13 (5) - Raena, Basel, Ishy, Ironeyes, Tamerya

Nyanna (1) - Razen

Razen (1) - Nyanna

Niel (1) - Mashi

Mashi (1) - Niel

Not voting (0)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Sunday, August 5th, 10pm CST (Just a little over 4 hours) OR when a lynch is achieved.

Unvote.

After reading through, if what's been said up to this point is true, we've got Tamerya, Nya, and Ironeyes as town. That's actually got us in an ok position. The whole reveal thing with WoT has me thinking that she is the better choice at this point in time.

• Community Administrator

With everyone "claiming" town today, I think some reveals are FALSE! It seems too convienient that everyone suspected has revealed themselves as town.

Everyone jumped on WoT that first day. How come she didn't reveal then? She was *this close* to being lynched, but now we have a dramatic reveal. I'm not buying it!

Unvote Niel. Vote WoT.[/color=red]

In the end we discover that Severus Snape is a good guy who is working along side the Order of the Phoneix.

For the most part of the Harry Potter series, Snape is seen as a horrible man who hates Harry only because of an old grudge with Harry's father and two of his father's friends and because Severus loved only one woman in his life, Lily Evans, who was Harry's mother. Everytime he saw Harry it was a reminder that he lost out because of a silly mistake and now the woman he loved was dead.

Snape and Lily met when they were children and were best friends until their years at Hogwarts, when they were separated into different Houses. Snape was already making Death Eater friends by the time he was in third year. This angered Lily because they were cruel to others, including her friends.

However Snape was also bullied and one day Lily stood up for him when James and Sirius were embarrassing him. Snape then shouted that he didn't need help from a mud-blood and Lily never spoke to him again.

When Harry came to Hogwarts, Snape immediately did not like him due to the memories he had of James tormenting him because Harry looks just like his father. However Snape ad promised Dumbledore he would help protect the child of someone he loved - he just didn't have to show he was doing it or like what he was doing.

Harry's thoughts on Snape become very confused during his years at Hogwarts. Snape was always unmerciful and cruel towards Harry, but then again Snape had saved Harry once from falling from his broom at a Quidditch match. It is discovered that Snape was playing a double agent role between the sides of Dumbledore and Lord Voldemort, although until the seventh book, no one truly knows what side he is on.

Snape passed information from the Order onto the Death Eaters but only information which Dumbledore told him to pass on. Snape was truly on the side of the Order but pretended that he was a Death Eater to find out information which he then passed onto the Order - of course to be acquainted with Dumbledore and not arouse suspicion he had to pretend to the Death Eaters that he was spying on the Order for them.

He was told by Dumbledore to kill him so that the Elder Wand wouldn't belong to anybody. However, Voldemort thinks Snape owns it and so kills him to become the true master. Snape gives Harry his memories explaining the missing parts of the story and then tells Harry to look into his eyes so that the last thing he saw before he died was Lily Evans eyes.

Later in life Harry named one of his children Albus Severus after the two bravest people he ever knew.

So is he a townie with powers or a mafia without some? (or with)

Welcome dice! :)

well.. now that that's just awesome... *shakes head* I'm going to vote Ishy for now... mostly because Sunday is a busy day for me and I don't wanna have not voted like last time, however, I'm still open for debate... I think it's crazy that our supposed cop has revealed already and not awesome for team townie.. but hopefully volke wasn't the healer and she'll be protected... if she is the cop that is... That's the wonderful thing about mafia.. you just never know.. but as i said.. I'll vote ishy for now... and try to keep an eye on this tomorrow to see if I change my mind...

But Volke was Vanilla, remember? So he can't have been cop.

Nyanna whats with the swipe at McGonagall? I thought you thought she was awesome?

Ummm...what swipe? I just revealed my character to show they're more likely to be a cop story/cannon-wise, and thus prove my claim more...Methinks you are trying to grasp at whatever statements you think you can interpret to try and twist its meaning. I feel this was a harmless statement first but...FoS nonetheless!

So Nya is the cop. Never would have guessed that. And she viewed Marsh too. Well then,

Unvote. Vote WoT13.

Never guessed...because you're a scummy? And wouldn't suspect me of being an undercover badass who checks your ID from my fluffy ickle previous mafia game play? :tongue:

Can we get a VC Em?

Can we get a VC Em?

Are we theeere yet? :tongue:

Also... O.O did you see what happened there?? The first one was at 10.07pm DM time, the following at 10.06pm. HOW DID YOU DOOO THAT? xD

With everyone "claiming" town today, I think some reveals are FALSE! It seems too convienient that everyone suspected has revealed themselves as town.

Everyone jumped on WoT that first day. How come she didn't reveal then? She was *this close* to being lynched, but now we have a dramatic reveal. I'm not buying it!

Unvote Niel. Vote WoT.

Mashi your vote didn't work, 'twasn't red!

Also...ooooo this smells scummy to me. Hermione - main HP character, WoT's claim not challenged by anyone else who could be Hermione! And yet you say here you're not gonna accept her claim...I'm believing her because of what I said last sentence.

FoS Mashi...are you perhaps trying hard to make this lynch work and therefore push even this? :)

Just a little over an hour left. Please guys, don't let this day too go random.

Oh troll boogers. People please come in and vote, actually I will be refreshing this thing regularly for the next hour and even I put my vote back on Ishy, because for now...if it comes right down to it rather Snape than Hermione. Sorry :/

WE CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER RANDOM! PLEASE!!!!

• Community Administrator

All I'm trying to point out is that WoT's bahavior has been very inconsistant. I'm a new player too, and I agree it's difficult, but sometimes scum is scum, right?

And of course I want a lynch. It's been grilled into us that a random kill is bad. I'm still suspicious of Niel, who "is just lazy" but he's not getting votes right now. Rather than follow my hunch, I'll agree that WoT has been acting scummy (though Ishy did say some suspicious stuff too). Either way, I'm sticking with WoT.

Vote WoT

So is he a townie with powers or a mafia without some? (or with)

In the sign-ups, our lovely mods said: "This is a basic game, but beware of twists!" ...sooo, it could be anything really >.< I'm not sure myself, but as I said, I think we may need a Hermione more than a Snape...gah.

Archived