DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello :)

Aiden King

Hi, I am Ms_Fish and yes I am a guy despite the Ms_ prefix, so don't make that mistake :P I am from the land down under, and despite popular belief we do NOT ride kangaroos to school. (That does sound fun though) Its just so amazing to find a community dedicated to something I love so much.

I love the the Wheel of Time its my favourite book series ever! I began reading it almost 1 or 2 years ago and haven't been able to put them down since. January 8th can't get here fast enough.

So hello to all the fellow Wheel of Timers!

P.s I love Minecraft as well.

Welcome Ms_Fish! (Oh yes, there will be MUCH confusion with that one. Expect it!)

Another Aussie about the place, eh? You're in good company here, we have quite a lot of 'em. *countdown to Dice arriving in 3... 2.... 1....*

Do you have a favorite of the books? Or a scene you love to re-read? How about a favorite character?

Make yourself at home and poke around the site -- I believe I've seen a few posts from you here and there already -- and feel free to ask if you have any questions. There are a lot of helpful types around here who will be happy to point you in the right direction.

And definitely check out the Social Groups. Each of them has a slightly different focus and a different atmosphere, and you're welcome to join as many of them as you like. I'm personally a member of the Black Tower, but there are quite a lot of people who have joined 2 or 3... and at least one brave soul who has joined all of them. :biggrin:

Thanks for letting us get to know you a bit... have fun!!

Welcome Ms_Fish! (Oh yes, there will be MUCH confusion with that one. Expect it!)

Another Aussie about the place, eh? You're in good company here, we have quite a lot of 'em. *countdown to Dice arriving in 3... 2.... 1....*

Do you have a favorite of the books? Or a scene you love to re-read? How about a favorite character?

Make yourself at home and poke around the site -- I believe I've seen a few posts from you here and there already -- and feel free to ask if you have any questions. There are a lot of helpful types around here who will be happy to point you in the right direction.

And definitely check out the Social Groups. Each of them has a slightly different focus and a different atmosphere, and you're welcome to join as many of them as you like. I'm personally a member of the Black Tower, but there are quite a lot of people who have joined 2 or 3... and at least one brave soul who has joined all of them. :biggrin:

Thanks for letting us get to know you a bit... have fun!!

I don't really have a favourite book but my three favourite would have to be tEotW (New to WoT acronyms probably wrong) ToM and tGS. Favourite character has definitely got to be Mat Cauthon; he has a HAT.

I thought you could only join one social group; that's why I was holding back. Now I can join them all :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, hope to see you around :)

OHO! :laugh:

Watch this!

http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf

More info here:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

(Some of it is specific to the mafiascum website, which is a great resource, but honestly most of us find it's not all that fun to play there....)

And then here's our official main mafia forum (there are usually a few games going on in some of the social groups also, particularly the BT and Shayol Ghul):

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/forum/94-dm-mafia-games/

A bit of a "how to" guide:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/68576-pandys-how-to-play-mafia-thread/

I got hooked on playing mafia back in January. :biggrin:

Archived