DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it kind of unfair Ithi, that because Horn is inactive, we are kinda receiving the short end of the stick?

If someone on their team was willing to negotiate, we could get a property that would be VERY valuable to us, considering we have so few.

Kind of messed up that OUR team should suffer because of another inactive team.

Isn't it kind of unfair Ithi, that because Horn is inactive, we are kinda receiving the short end of the stick?

If someone on their team was willing to negotiate, we could get a property that would be VERY valuable to us, considering we have so few.

Yeah, if they had been active earlier on it would change the whole game, so tough to say.

You aren't getting screwed, you are getting 1100 clams. That's awesome sauce. You can pay any debts to us 10 times.

Yeah, if they had been active earlier on it would change the whole game, so tough to say.

You aren't getting screwed, you are getting 1100 clams. That's awesome sauce. You can pay any debts to us 10 times.

Prob is, if they had been active earlier, it still would have most likely benefited us as well. We offered a couple of good trades to them.

Key to this game is property, not monies.

We're getting screwed if we're not getting as good of a deal as we could if Horn was willing to negotiate with us

I am unable to do any updating tonight. I can't get on my computer as I have no internet at my house. Working hard to get it fixed. Have to have the cable company come out tomorrow and miss the morning of work. (not that I mind going in late). Sorry guys!

I am unable to do any updating tonight. I can't get on my computer as I have no internet at my house. Working hard to get it fixed. Have to have the cable company come out tomorrow and miss the morning of work. (not that I mind going in late). Sorry guys!

Oh thank goodness, I can sleep tonight.

thank you des.

they have left a half asleep cat alone. Monday is schoolwork day for Marty and I think he may be traveling besides. everyone else has lives I guess.

:baalzamon:

Marty-marty-the-zebra-24376549-463-684.jpg

...well the scraggly coupla chin hairs fit! :beingallevil: >:P

wait, if Nya's not traveling where is Matt and why is the cat here alone?

We are all traveling lol, and fuzzyheaded from thin air and babeh llamas :wub:

But I'm teh only one wiv a wifi-usable device, and there's no way I'm letting him TOUCH it :smug:

The cat didn't want to jump in le suitcase wiv us, or it'd definitely be chasing hummingbirds and chinchillas now!

Prob is, if they had been active earlier, it still would have most likely benefited us as well. We offered a couple of good trades to them.

Key to this game is property, not monies.

We're getting screwed if we're not getting as good of a deal as we could if Horn was willing to negotiate with us

Life is hard for all of us. Chalk it up to bad luck. Maybe we actually get lucky and land on some of the spaces available. Then we lose nothing. Mods have it hardenough without whining like puppies.

Bright side. I actually have a working computer atm so I may be able to help us roll. What is the deadline for bankruptcy?

Time I have, but unfortunately I am at work and do not have internet. I cant open the docs on my phone either. Poo! And shhh...im hiding in the bathroom so I don't get caught on my phone. Haha!

XD oh, so much Win Rhea...this is even better than me hiding my iPod in the pages of my study book so it looks like I'm reading when...yeah :cool:

Archived