DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MOD BANKRUPTCY WARNING!!

Horn of Valere. You owe Callandor 1100 Marks in rent and cannot afford to pay in full with your current available funds. You must either pay in marks and property, sell property back to the bank for hald value and pay in Marks only or enter into negotiations with them - subject to the previous limitations advised by the bank.

@Horn of Valere

You are in trouble. I will pay you 300 marks for Shayol Ghul. That will give you enough cash to pay off your debt while only losing your smallest property.

I was going to ask if they're even allowed to negotiate with other teams while trying to pay our rent, but apparently Ithi already allowed it

/totallyunfair

How about I don't give a damn anymore? I am out.

Mod, what do we do when a team is somewhat inactive and may not be around to negotiate something with us?

Who else was on team Horn BG?

Taltos just dipped out. Arez said he's too busy with other games. Nol stopped caring a while back.

Who else is left to try and deal with? Searching for one of them might drag this game down a bit...

Since they have been so inactive, I say we get their marks and Caemlyn (we get first dibs since we're the ones they owe rent to), and their other properties go up for auction

Archived