DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ithi, you did that thing again where you moved team Dream Ring from the "Captured by the Whitecloaks" space instead of moving them to the Fortrress of Light first.

They should be on the Spine of the World right now

Also, phooey on your disdain for our team. We helped Dream Ring out, I have no regrets whatsoever, and 250 marks wouldn't make much of a difference. Dragon Scepter is winning, plain and simple, and that one decision wouldn't have changed anything.

Now, if BG actually had a life and we had been able to charge his team rent for M'Hael's Palace...

:dry:

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 786 Marks: You have bought 1 house for Dumai's Wells at 150 marks: Awaiting command

Oath Rod (Green) - 800 Marks: You have rolled a 4 and 6 and have been Captured by the White Cloaks! It's definitely the Oath Road causing this I'm sure >.> : Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1279 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and 3 and have landed on Saidin : Awaiting Command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 834 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and 6 and have landed on The Farmhouse : Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 315 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and a 5 and have landed on the Blasted Lands. You receive 200 Marks for passing Go! : Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 413 Marks: You rolled a 4 and 3 and landed on The Seanchan : Awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

And yes, I'm prob once again Grumpy Smurf in this game, but paying pretty much ALL of our rent to the same guy who just suggested Dream Ring not go along with our arrangement really kind of stinks.

*points to cutthroat thread title* You can still kill us with one faulty roll.

Archived