DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the way things are going right now I plan on sitting nice and comfy on this rather safe location. At least until someone

*cough* Horn* Cough*

Wants to start negotiations for Rhuidean.

And the way things are going right now I plan on sitting nice and comfy on this rather safe location. At least until someone

*cough* Horn* Cough*

Wants to start negotiations for Rhuidean.

Go ahead and stay there. I don't care.

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 853 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and a 4 and have landed on Spine of the World: Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 800 Marks: You have rolled a 5 and a 6 and have landed on The Stedding (Free Parking) : Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1265 Marks: You have recieved 25 marks rent from Callandor for Ogiers. You are on the Stone of Tear : Awaiting Command.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 734 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and a 2 and have landed on Imre's Stand : Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 227 Marks: You have paid Fox Head 25 marks rent for Ogiers. You have rolled a 5 and a 1 and have landed on Dumai's Wells: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 413 Marks: You have rolled a 4 and a 1 and have been captured by Whitecloaks! You have one free password to use at The Bank: Awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

If I hadn't forgotten how much the rent was and went to check I'd have had them

:sad:

Dood... we had ONE chance to collect rent, and missed it, and meanwhile EVERY FRIGGIN TEAM IS CATCHING US ON THEIR SPOTS!

@Team Callandor: If you think you won't be around to keep an eye on the thread, don't post Roll

Grrr <.< I sowry, I sowry!!

a little property summary, I don't know if you can bookmark this post or something

Tinkers and Seanchan = 50 Marks

Arafel, Kandor = 30 Marks

Saldea = 40 Marks

Sea of Storms = 14 marks

I have to take a "Pause" from WoTOPOLY, I can't manage both my mafia games and this game thread at the same time now that I'm on vacation =/

Sorry boys and gaals.. I may be able to drop in from time to time, just for a quick roll or two, but I won't be able to commit at the same level as before..

Archived