DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am around, I just do not know what is going on in here - too much spam and too many other things my attention is on to sift through it.

Horn of Valere holds Camelyn and Saidin. We hold Four Kings and Saidar. We will never give that good of real estate up for anything less than a strong trade as we are blocking both of their decent monopolies, and they are the same right? So what is the best way to break this stalemate? We are in a better position with the current strongest monopolies in the game but what we lack are pieces of real estate. Truly, callandor needs another monopoly here, even if it is a weaker one.. Right? With that in mind, Horn of Valere can benefit most from us and Fox Head can benefit most from them so why not all trade around in such a way that we each gain a new monopoly here? I am pretty sure that it can be done in two or three parts.

Prob is, we can never get a Horn member online to check out the thread often enough to look for deals. And Fox Head spurned their nose at the last trade we proposed to them, even tho it would have gotten them a monopoly

We did not spurn our noses at it! We just tried to make it better for us. When you refused what we were asking for we decided to accept the original trade. Maybe that accept got lost in the spam though...

i think this game got bigger and faster and more complicated than anyone expected, which is a good thing. i wish i was better at it.

I just forgot how much I hate monopoly

It's fun in the first half but once all the property is bought it's just a waiting game

You should try Modding it. My boys are in bed and the housework is done. I think I have to get the laptop out and deal with you all :)

*hugs ithi*

thank you for dealing with this... i could see it blossoming into something out of control... i would be crying day and night, screaming in the dark.

i think this game got bigger and faster and more complicated than anyone expected, which is a good thing. i wish i was better at it.

I just forgot how much I hate monopoly

It's fun in the first half but once all the property is bought it's just a waiting game

I love it when it gets to that stage, it's so much fun when one bad roll can make all the difference between winning and losing

Archived