DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost awake... Thanks Cindy. That was fine - I tried reading earlier when I first woke up (pre-coffee) and I couldn't make sense of what we were trying to get agreement to :laugh:

Any chance you can bold it and color it, in case it needs to be in a more officialler format?

Almost awake... Thanks Cindy. That was fine - I tried reading earlier when I first woke up (pre-coffee) and I couldn't make sense of what we were trying to get agreement to :laugh:

Any chance you can bold it and color it, in case it needs to be in a more officialler format?

It looks like she got it accepted from what I can tell!

It looks like she got it accepted from what I can tell!

:blush:

BG I would love to trade with you but Two Rivers is almost useless to us as well. Unless you can get Rhuidean, Stone of Tea or Sea of Storms I dont see a worthwhile deal for us.

Fair Enough. I was thinking straight up marks of around 750+ if nobody else wants it. What I really want is Shayol Ghul in the end. Horn of Valere is just sitting on their properties though which is making it tough to barter for anything at all.

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 783 Marks: You have received 90 Rent from HoV for Dumai's Wells. You have rolled a 5 and a 3 and have landed on Spine of the World : awaiting Command

You request to buy a house for Janghai's Pass and must first provide the password: What does the Cairheininin phrase "Seeing the Wolf" mean?

Oath Rod (Green) - 560 Marks: You have paid 100 Rent to Dragons for the Sun Palace. You rolled a 5 and 2 and have landed on South Harbour: awaiting command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1256 Marks: You rolled a 2 and 1 have landed on the Stone of Tear : Awaiting command. **Please roll the Dice or be fined 10 x Mod Roll - 2nd Time of asking**

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 518 Marks: MOD ROLL. You have rolled a 1 and 3 and have landed on Dumai's Wells. You have been fined 40 Marks for not rolling by the 3rd request. The Bank has paid 90 marks from your account to Dragon Sceptre for rent on Dumai's Wells : Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 502 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and a 5 and have landed on Sea Folk : awaiting command.

Dream Ring (Pink) - 423 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and a 2 and have landed on the Blasted Lands. You collect 200 marks for passing GO! You have one free password to use at The Bank: Awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Archived