DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agree cause I'm left with no choice, but one of you other dream rings feel free to cancel this post cause how could you leave. cat in charge, srsly, and cancel the house, and please may we bank the password answer given up yonder, I can give it again if we can and meow I'm done

I guess this counts, mod?

Callandor agrees to deal involving transfer of 250 marks from Dream Ring, and 3 freebies on the DM green monopoly spaces

and then roll baby roll

Eh... Stone of Tear and Sea Folk are mostly useless to us.

I was trying to think how we could sweeten the deal up for you. What about a deal involving a combination of Saidin and Saidar, and another property and marks?

I was trying to think how we could sweeten the deal up for you. What about a deal involving a combination of Saidin and Saidar, and another property and marks?

Nah. Optimally I'd rather get Shayol Ghul. Preferably with another random discussable property, maybe some marks depending on the other property.

agree cause I'm left with no choice, but one of you other dream rings feel free to cancel this post cause how could you leave. cat in charge, srsly, and cancel the house, and please may we bank the password answer given up yonder, I can give it again if we can and meow I'm done

I guess this counts, mod?

Callandor agrees to deal involving transfer of 250 marks from Dream Ring, and 3 freebies on the DM green monopoly spaces

and then roll baby roll

Sorry Ithi, this was supposed to be blue too

:blush:

Nah. Optimally I'd rather get Shayol Guhl. Preferably with another random discussable property, maybe some marks depending on the other property.

One of the only ways the deal really appeals to me is if we get that mini-monopoly at the start of the board. Build something up for me tho, and I'll look at it

Well, I'm lost. @des, I liked my deal more 0.0

We really need to try and gain control of the powers or at least get another monopoly. I like owning a solid side of the board so people almost certainly have to pay us each round. It's the safest guarantee. Trading four kings is not optimal until one group needs it for a monopoly. Why not hold out? It can only gain value.

Well, I'm lost. @des, I liked my deal more 0.0

We really need to try and gain control of the powers or at least get another monopoly. I like owning a solid side of the board so people almost certainly have to pay us each round. It's the safest guarantee. Trading four kings is not optimal until one group needs it for a monopoly. Why not hold out? It can only gain value.

Your deal was completely unfair man... made no sense whatsoever for Dream Ring.

That is a good notion about Four Kings tho

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 693 Marks: You have BOUGHT 1 house for the Sun Palace @ 150. You have received 100 Rent from Oath Rod for the Sun Palace. You are just visiting The Fortress of Light: awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 560 Marks: You have paid 100 Rent to Dragons for the Sun Palace. You rolled a 5 and 2 and have landed on South Harbour: awaiting command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1256 Marks: You rolled a 2 and 1 have landed on the Stone of Tear : Awaiting command. **Please roll the Dice or be fined 10 x Mod Roll - 2nd Time of asking**

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 608 Marks: MOD ROLL. You have rolled a 1 and 3 and have landed on Dumai's Wells. You have been fined 40 Marks for not rolling by the 3rd request.

Callandor - (Blue) 502 Marks: You have received 250 rent from Dream Ring for The Farmouse. Other terms are to be handled by the Parties involved. You are on Four Kings : awaiting command.

Dream Ring (Pink) - 223 Marks: You have paid Callandor 250 Rent for the Farmouse. Other terms are to be handled by the parties involved. You are on the Farmhouse. You have one free password use at The Bank: Awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Archived