DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 743 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 4 and are just visiting The Fortress of Light:

You wish to BUY one house for The Sun Palace @ 150 Marks: Please provide the Password: The slashes of colour on Cairhienin clothing are in the colour of their noble House. What do the number and length of them indicate?

Oath Rod (Green) - 660 Marks: You rolled a 6 and 2 and have landed on The Sun Palace : awaiting command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1256 Marks: You rolled a 2 and 1 have landed on the Stone of Tear : Awaiting command. **Please roll the Dice or be fined 10 x Mod Roll - 1st Time of asking**

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 648 Marks: You are on the Spine of the World: Awaiting command **Please roll the Dice or be fined 10 x Mod Roll - 3rd Time of asking**

Callandor - (Blue) 252 Marks: You have claimed Rent from Dream Rings for The Farmhouse which they cannot afford. Please agree terms with them. You rolled a 1 and a 5 and have landed on Four Kings : awaiting command. **Please agree terms with them so that you can continue play or be fined 10 x Mod Roll - 1st Time of asking**

Dream Ring (Pink) - 162 Marks: You have rolled a 2 and 1 and have landed on the Farmhouse. You owe Rent to Callandor which you cannot afford to pay. **Please agree terms with them so that you can continue play or be fined 10 x Mod Roll - 1st Time of asking**

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

@Fox Head

If nobody else starts offering us a good deal, I might be willing to talk with you about selling The Two Rivers. You have many many Marks. We might be able to work a good deal.

agree cause I'm left with no choice, but one of you other dream rings feel free to cancel this post cause how could you leave. cat in charge, srsly, and cancel the house, and please may we bank the password answer given up yonder, I can give it again if we can and meow I'm done

Obviously properties would have to be in the mix. And some marks most likely too, but it depends on what kind of package you set up. I was even thinking about maybe setting up a three teamer between your team, our team, and Horn of Valere.

Though we do have a interest in obtaining Shayol Ghul from Horn of Valere, so keep us in talks if you want to work something fancy. I know Horn needs a monopoly and they need our Two Rivers as well as your Four Kings.

Hmmmm..... unless...

If we did do that three-teamer, I'm imagining something like-

Callandor gets: Blasted Lands and Shayol Ghul. Also poss Saidar, we'll see how to exactly structure the deal.

Dragon gets: Stone of Tear, Sea Folk, and marks

Horn of Valere gets: Two Rivers and Four Kings

Though we do have a interest in obtaining Shayol Ghul from Horn of Valere, so keep us in talks if you want to work something fancy. I know Horn needs a monopoly and they need our Two Rivers as well as your Four Kings.

Hmmmm..... unless...

If we did do that three-teamer, I'm imagining something like-

Callandor gets: Blasted Lands and Shayol Ghul. Also poss Saidar, we'll see how to exactly structure the deal.

Dragon gets: Stone of Tear, Sea Folk, and marks

Horn of Valere gets: Two Rivers and Four Kings

You know me so well BG :biggrin:

Archived