DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

Sowwy this is a bit late the wifi was turned off again just as I was about to post :glaresatacertainsomeone:

Hmm so if Dreamring agreeeland teh mod confirms, I'm fine with what you've proposed as a solution Despo...

Another way, which I don't know if it's allowed, but maybe take a chance and have them in our debt, paying the marks back when they get them? :unsure:

Problem is, if they're in our debt it won't really help us if we land on someone else's spot and get bankrupt.

in third grade, on Friday, when the teacher forgot to give us the spelling test, you're the guy that reminded her, aren't you?

:laugh:

Payment in full of debts. You agree the terms of payment. No alliances, future stakeholdings, partnerships, profit sharing and so on. This is WoTopoly - not My Little Pony bakes Rainbow Cookies.

Payment in full.

Thank you.

also ...

Despothera, to my Office please ... I think we have things to discuss.

What?!

I thought my solution was so elegant too... they would be paying us marks after all... and it's still a good business decision for us, it's not like we're just completely letting them blow off the debt.

I really don't see how it would be unfair at all

I think the things you are proposing are potentially unfair to the other teams in this game. Will you also miss the Red team if they land on you, or the green?

You knew what would happen if you put that house on that space and a team landed there. Rent was claimed. Rent will be paid in cash and/or properties.

How would it be unfair to other teams? I'm essentially putting Dream Ring in our debt, but giving them a creative solution to help them pay it back. I never said I wouldn't extend this kind of offer to another team if something similar happened.

Really don't see why a deal would be shut down between teams, you let teams arrange their own deals before (we got a free landing on Imre's Stand from Fox Head, for instance)

Could you please reconsider Ithi?

OK, no free parking I guess either, well then you guys will have to sell your houses and then pay us.

:madmyrddraal:

while i am supporting the sell the houses option, i must say free rent trades are classic monopoly play, and would not require any bending of rules.

but the mod is god so we put the children in the street... so sad....

is ok... is my fault anyway.

:sad:

But he had already claimed the rent. So now it has to be paid.

:blamedespo:

Oh I could take that back, you know that's not the issue. If I could let them go without paying rent, I can arrange this deal. All I'm doing is giving them a creative way to be able to pay it back while still having a chance to win the game, if they're lucky

*gets on knees and begs mod*

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blech.

Well, if she doesn't go along with it, I had a second deal in mind that might help.

250 marks, and we get 3 free landings on Dream Ring's properties. As in, if they catch us on their property before we roll, then we'll have three opportunities to "mulligan" and skip the tab. This way you just have to cancel that house purchase, and use some of your money. You'll be about to pass go, so if you want you can put it back there in a sec

RheaMod checking in and catching up! Sorry I have been SO busy, life is crazy! I have today and tomorrow off though so I will be here when we resume play.

You guys are awesome!

RheaMod checking in and catching up! Sorry I have been SO busy, life is crazy! I have today and tomorrow off though so I will be here when we resume play.

You guys are awesome!

well I know that, but what have the rest of them done? :P

MATTY. Everything till Monday will be ignored yoo silleh boy :P

wtf! You  think I'll be reading the last 20 pages trying to filter out a single post out of 400!

:wacko:

And besides, Len did too, so why d'ya blame me? :tongue:

Huh??

Not blaming or anyfing, but apparently you didn't see Ithis post explaining that NOTHING, NO colored/bolded stuff will be accepted by teh Bank...so post commands all you like, but they're not gonna getchoo anywhere XD

you guys would make a cute sit com.

O.o

A sitbleurgh????!!!

headdesk.gif

I appear to use that a lot lately...

Blech.

Well, if she doesn't go along with it, I had a second deal in mind that might help.

250 marks, and we get 3 free landings on Dream Ring's properties. As in, if they catch us on their property before we roll, then we'll have three opportunities to "mulligan" and skip the tab. This way you just have to cancel that house purchase, and use some of your money. You'll be about to pass go, so if you want you can put it back there in a sec

Ok, We accept if Ithi goes along with it...

Rent Team Dream Ring 500 marks for landing on the Farmhouse

:wink: I have an idea. We give them Four Kings and Saidin and they give us their properties as they are with no money exchange. If the deal is accepted and allowed on Ithi-mod's part then it is almost an even exchange.

Archived