DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only clan chiefs use chairs

and boooooooo no one here to roll cause dreamring gets a lot done in their sleep. but can't roll.

I don't negotiate, you'll have to wait for someone else to wake up.

UNDO THIS!

Ok,

SELL the other 2 HOUSES of WT and DM!

Dream Ring, we the Fox Head would be more than willing to buy Sea of Storms from you at full price to help you pay this debt.

Also Horn peoples! We want trade with you for Rhuidean! Name price, we think about it.

MATTY. Everything till Monday will be ignored yoo silleh boy :P

wtf! You think I'll be reading the last 20 pages trying to filter out a single post out of 400!

:wacko:

And besides, Len did too, so why d'ya blame me? :tongue:

wtf! You think I'll be reading the last 20 pages trying to filter out a single post out of 400!

Huh??

Not blaming or anyfing, but apparently you didn't see Ithis post explaining that NOTHING, NO colored/bolded stuff will be accepted by teh Bank...so post commands all you like, but they're not gonna getchoo anywhere XD

Huh??

Not blaming or anyfing, but apparently you didn't see Ithis post explaining that NOTHING, NO colored/bolded stuff will be accepted by teh Bank...so post commands all you like, but they're not gonna getchoo anywhere XD

you guys would make a cute sit com.

Archived